Chapter 1 ''who should I be today?"

Kuro = male name female name: (y/n)
Looks: male: (w/c) wig, (c/c) contacts, jail uniform, female: blue hair, red eyes [wardens sister]

(your pov)
I looked at my guard he seemed to be going towards a boat "hey mister" "hm?" "where are you going to take me" he sighs "you're going to Nanba prison" 'wow I didn't think they would want me to be their' "do they think i won't get out" "I don't know kid "my name is kuro! Not kid" "an annoying boy" he pushed me onto the boat and another officer caught me with blue hair into a ponytail he looked weak I could run but I want to find my sister "T-thank you for escorting him here" he said shyly "yeah whatever just Make sure he doesn't get out again"

Normal pov~
The blue haired boy brought you to room and gave you a metal tag with 4 numbers, on it was 0000 "my number is zero?" you asked he nodded he gave you clothes to change into "my name is Seitarou Tanabata " you looked up to him and said thank you you were about to go behind the wall to change when seitaro grabbed your wrist "u-uh you have to go through an exam just to make sure you have no weapons" "ok but the wrap around my chest is so I can breath don't remove it" "a-alright I-i won't" you strip down to be checked "I'm ready" you say and seitaro looked 'good thing I put the strap on on today' seitarou looked away and scribbled things down "f-follow me you will be in cell 13" he started walking and you followed after a while you thought to ask him something "seitarou?" he stopped walking and turned to you "w-what is it" "is their a girl working here with blue hair?" he looked at you for a minute "y-yes she's the warden of nanba prison" he then turned and walked you to your cell.

Cell 13 pov~
"We're getting another inmate?" niko asked "isn't this cell a little too crowded" jyugo asked "is the new inmate a girl?" uno asked and rock was mumbling stuff to himself " yes, he's staying in here they are renovating some other rooms so we are booked! now shut it and wait. no more escaping for the night!" hajime said and left

[A\N]: I hope you like this. I had this idea after watching Nanbaka and going to sleep I dreamt this idea about the wardens lost sister (you) she has a background of how she got lost in the first place. Tell me what you think and if i should continue this fanfic.