Spin the bottle!

Part 5

** Charlotte's POV **

"You girls want a drink?" Zayn asked

"Uh, yeah, please! What've you got?" I asked

"Beer, WKD, Coke a cola, Sprite. You name it we have it!" Harry said.

"WKD please." I said and Katie asked for the same.

"So you guys want to play spin the bottle?" Niall asked. We had all had a few drinks and we were just sat about talking.

"Yeah!" Louis shouted. He was drunk. Him and Katie had a drinking contest and she won so Louis had to drink half a bottle of vodka...

Liam got up and grabbed a bottle off the side then placed it in the middle of the circle we were already sat in.

"I'll spinnnnnn!" Louis shouted and slurred at the same time... This boy is so funny drunk!!

Louis span the bottle and it landed on Niall. "I dareeee you tooo... Drink a pinttt in one!" He slurred.

Nial got up and grabbed a bottle of beer then downed it. Wow! Didn't think he would do that! Niall spun the bottle and it landed on Zayn.

"I dare you to call Perrie and tell her how you think you might be gay. You can tell her it was a dare but only if she starts to cry or dumps you."

Zayn didn't seem too impressed but still did it. "Babe... I'm good I have something to talk to you about... No its not that its just I think I might be gay..." There was a while before he talked again.

/"No babe I'm not drunk... But being with the boys all the time and you being on tour we turn to each other..." The his eyes went wide.

"Babe its a joke! It was a dare were playing truth or dare with the new girls! ... No Liam and Louis like 'em so they invited 'em round... Well ok... I don't mind I think its cute! ... Ok I'll talk to you in the morning... Love you! ... bye, bye"

"What did she say?" Harry asked.

"She said her and Jade sometimes get home sick so they cuddle on the sofa but I think that is sweet." Zayn replied.

We then carried on with the game. Zayn span the bottle and it landed on Katie. "Out of all of us who do you have the biggest crush on?" he smirked.

"Um," she blushed "Louis..."

"I knew it!" Harry shouted.

"How did you know that?!" She shouted.

"You just look at him with that smile and light in your eyes." He said.

"Wow that just got deep!" Niall joked and everyone laughed.

After a few more rounds and a lot of whipped cream and alcohol later the bottle landed on me. "I dare you to..." A drunken Katie paused. "Snog Liam!"

Liam and I were the only ones to have only had about 2 drinks so we were still very sober. "Are you ok with this?" Liam asked.

"I'm fine if your fine" I smiled.

"I would like it actually..." Liam smiled as we both leaned in. Our lips touched and it was like sparks flying around us. It felt so right!

We pulled back and everyone cheered.

"Took your time!" Louis shouted. I'm surprised he hasn't passed out from how much alcohol has passed his lips!

"Ok let's just keep on playing." Liam said. I snuggled up to Liam and he wrapped his arm around me. I rested my head on his chest and with his other hand he stroked my hair.