Sorry, we lost track of time!

Chapter 13

** Katie's POV **

As we walked off the school sight to Starbucks me and Jenna were talking about almost everything One Direction.

We talked about what happened before we came here, how we used to read fan fictions (and still do!) We even talked about our experiences of the tours.

She told me how she waited by the stage door for them when they were on XFactor and at every show they put on in London even if she couldn't get tickets.

I told her about the time I hunted them down with Charlotte but it ended up being a random man and we both laughed. We were sat chatting for an hour or so till we decided to go back to the school.

When we got back we switched numbers and went our separate ways. I went up to mine and Charlotte's dorm to find her looking panicked.

"What's up?" Relief floods her face when she sees me but then anger replaces it.

"Where have you been!" She snaps. I definitely wasn't expecting that.

"Just out with a girl I met on Twitter" I say casually.

"A girl from twitter! She could have been anyone! Don't you remember those internet safety things we got drilled into us at primary!" She yells.

"Wo, wo, wo, calm yo' tits... She goes to this school."

"So you just told her you went to a school ran by One Direction!! As I said, she could have been ANYONE!" God... She needs to just calm down!

"Well I asked her if she went to Hill Heights and she said yes. I didn't mention the boys at all."

"God Katie! I have been sat here worried shitless and you have been to, let me guess... Starbucks! You didn't even text me!"

"Sorry, we lost track of time!" Well this is a nice shouting match...

"I'm going out..." I mutter and walk out the door to Jenna's dorm. Well... Texted her to ask which dorm was hers...

** Charlotte's POV **

I had been sat here for ages waiting for her to get back or answer my calls or text me then she gets here and starts screaming at me when I ask her where she was!

God. I had such a bad last lesson too...

Harry called me out of lessons to tell me that my marks had gone down and that I am falling behind...

I have only been here just over a week and my marks are already going down! If mum finds out she's going to kill me...

I try to stop thinking about it so I text Liam. I know he's in a meeting but I have to get this stress off my mind..

** Liam's POV **

"Ok so as you all kno-" After that I turned off... Yet another boring meeting... I really can't be bothered.

"Liam?"

"What? Oh sorry I zoned out, what was the question?" I asked.

"We thinking of redoing the science rooms. What's your opinion on that?" Simon asked again. New sounded quite annoyed at me for not paining attention.

"Yes! That would be amazing! They have been needing it for a while now but where would I teach while there being redone?" I questioned.

"You would be able to use on of the other rooms." He told me and started talking to Louis about something drama related.

My phone beeped. Who could be texting? The only person I could think of was Charlotte but she knows I'm in a meeting... Maybe it was my mum?

I unlocked my phone to see it was indeed Charlotte.

(C -Charlotte L -Liam)

C- Could we meet after your meeting?

L- Sure come to my room if that's ok? You can go there now if you wantIs everything ok?

C- Ok thank you :) Sort of I will tell you when I see you though... Sorry to disturb you.

L- Don't worry about it this meetings VERY boring... I'm not sure when I will be back but make yourself comfortable!

I put my phone back into my pocket and tried to concentrate on the rest of the meeting.

About and hour and a half later Simon was starting to wrap up the meeting. It had felt like forever! I hope Charlotte didn't get bored in my room. I wonder if everything's ok with Katie... She said things were 'Sort of' ok and my lack of knowledge of girls is telling me that something's not right.

"Ok you can go now." Simon told us. Few!

"Well that was boring.." I whisper to Louis when were out of the room.

"Yeah but we needed be be told some of that and I'm looking forward to tour in a month or so. We start rehearsals soon!" I didn't even pay attention to that! Well I guess the holidays are coming up for the school then. I need to talk to Charlotte about that then.

"Same mate! I'm going back to my dorm. Charlotte should be there." We say our goodbyes and then go our separate ways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLOOO!!

New update I hope you like it! Sorry its been a while but as I said the updates will be slower now :( I hope you all understand that I am starting GCSE work and I'm now also doing more dance so I don't have as much time as before...

Talking of dance I have to go to Ballet now! :)

Vote, Comment and follow me!!

-

PS: I love to read your nice messages! Inbox me any time! I'm always up for a chat!