Chapter 1

My name is Marissa, I am 18 years old. when i was in high school everybody knew me as "the Smart" girl,I got straight A's, I loved to play the violin, math was my favorite subject, and I won more then10 awards throughout my high school years.My parents trusted me with all their heart, they loved that I had great grades, they never had to tell me when to do things around the house, and I was the apple of their eye.

         I had 3 good friends.We were so close that we made a pack to never fall under peer pressure. We swore that we would never drink alcohol, smoke weed, do anything illegal or get pregnant. My friends names were Malena,Brenna.and Cally. Malena is a tall and has Carmel brown skin, fit and her hair is a sand like color that goes to her shoulder. She gets good grades, plays the cello, and is a cheerleader for our high school. Brenna is tall and skinny and she loves to read. She also gets good grades, plays the viola in our school orchestra, and her hair is brown and curly. We call her Bre for short, when she is alone she is quite, but when she was with Cally, Malena,and I she was a totally different person. She would play with her food and she say funny jokes. Cally is tall, has fluffy blond hair and plays the cello. Sometimes she could be quite and sometimes  she is loud and wild. We all played in orchestra if you haven't noticed. We all took our grades seriously. We were all planning to attend college one day, and be successful.

To bad This all changed on January 10th, 2011, the day I found out I was pregnant.