Chapter 2

The first people I told were my parents, they were angry and asked," I thought you said you weren't having sex?"

" I'm not- I mean I wasn't ." I said

" Well you had to be doing something, to get preg- , " my mom was trying to say with tears in her eyes.

And before she could finish, I jumped up and yelled ," I wasn't having sex, I was raped ! ," I storm out of the living room and into my own and slammed the door shut.

 I didn't feel good about telling them that way but, it did feel good  to shut them up. My mom was knocking on the door begging to come in. I finally came got up and opened the door, I wipe my eyes a little so she won't see me crying. She hugs me and says, " Who raped you  Marissa. "

" I don't know it was dark, where they took me.," I wipe some fresh tears off my eyes as I sit down on my purple bed sheet.

" Why didn't you tell us sooner? Somebody raped my baby and got her pregnant ! " she starts at a calm tone the her voice rises to a yell as she says her last words.

she scared me the way she said it.I am shaking and sweating like a pig. I look at the wall as if they contain all the answers to my problems. I have puched the thought of rape so deep into my mind, bring it up again makes me wan to puke. The room was spinning and head felt like it was soup,and all mixed up. Rape, Preganant, baby and tell us, are the only words that I get from my mother's statement. I want to answer my mother, but I say is nothing.

"I don't know, it was dark.," were to only words that I could say.

My parents were still trying to ask who did it. I told them it dosen't matter know as long as my baby is okay. After about a week of knowing I was pregnant, my mom got a doctor for me. I would have to go to the doctor;s office twice a month through out my whole pregnancy. Then My parents and I started to make a game plan, for when the baby was born. We didn't know if I should drop out of school, home school, or get my GED. We decided that I will home school so I didn't get far behind  in school. I was going to drop out of school and start home schooling when I started to show. This is because I didn't want to face the challenge of being called a hoe, slut, and trap. I didn't want to hear it when they didn't even know my story.