chapter two.

April's P.O.V.

"Mom, do you see this?" I asked her as I ate my breakfast.

There was a news report that a whole club of people were mauled and killed last night.

A whole club. At least 150 people or more.

"Let's just hope that whatever did this is caught." My mom said.

I nodded and finished my breakfast and got ready for the day. I put on my converse, tights, and sweater and went outside, to go to the park. Lately, there's been these weird murders in town. They're saying some animal did this but there's no way that could have happened. These people were brutally mauled. Like a wolf did it. But there's no wolves near here. I hope everything would be okay sooner or later.. As I was walking, I saw a tall guy, walking with his head down slowly and sadly. I felt really bad. I wanted to go say something to him or ask him if he was okay but he just ran away for no reason. I don't know him but some part of me said to go to him. But another part of me just said to stay away. I bit my lip and decided to just stay where I was and continue with my walk. Since so many people are being killed, I guess I can't take a risk.

I wandered through the woods all alone by myself. I've never really been in here before and after a few minutes, I was lost. I silently cursed myself for being stupid but I continued walking so I could just go home already.. I was walking fine but then I heard low growling and snarling. I thought it was some dog. Just a dog..but I saw some guy crouching over two bodies on the ground and he was the one making the noise. They were dead and he was eating them. I gasped and covered my mouth and shook. He noticed me and turned around, growling even louder.

Oh my god.

It was that guy from before. I knew it was smart staying away from him. I backed away slowly as he stood up and towered over me. He was tall and scary.. The guy walked closer to me and as I kept trying to back away, he kept following me. He caught up to me and just stared at me for a few minutes while I was scared to death. His eyes were black and he had blood all over his face.. He tried to reach out for me but I got too scared and made a run for it. I didn't bother screaming since no one would hear me, so I just ran as fast as I could. But the guy angrily growled at me and chased me. It was like a horror movie. Things like him shouldn't even exist..

I ran and ran until I was out of breath. And to my luck, just as I started to slow down, he sped up. He tackled me to the ground and I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for him to strike. But it never came.. I opened my guys to see the guy ontop of me, restraining my arms, not letting me move. I stared at him, breathing heavily and shaking. He stared into my eyes and looked me up and down like an animal would with its prey. He gave me this horrifying smile which showed all of his sharp, bloody teeth. I stared at him, scared out of my mind. He slowly picked me up and carried me as I just kept staring at him. Whatever he or it was, it was certainly not human.

His eyes were as pitch black like empty voids. Almost as if he was souless.. His hair was matted and stained with blood. His teeth were more like fangs. He was a monster. A monster that would end up killing me.. He was staring at me now and I wanted to turn my head away. But I just couldn't do it. As much as I didn't want to look at him, I just couldn't stop. I didn't like that.. And neither did he.

His eyes narrowed and a deep rumbling noise came from his chest. Almost like a snarl. He was angry now, and I could feel him getting hotter by the second. He stared at me, growling and snarling like an animal. "Stop looking at me like that." He said quietly. His voice was rough and husky. It scared me as much he did. i quickly looked away and shut my eyes tightly, nodding slightly. "Sorry.." I said, scared. He grunted and started to walk with me still in his arms. This time, I kept quiet and didn't do anything. I don't know where he's taking me. I don't know what he's going to do to me. And I don't know if I'll come back alive.

(haven't updated this in a while lol but comment vote and read on have fun god bless u bye xox kris)