chapter one.

Justin's P.O.V.

I ran through the forest, blood smeared all over my face and body.

The police were everywhere, I couldn't afford to be found.

I snuck into a club to feed, and I ended up killing everyone there.

I couldn't control it. It was only supposed to be just one person. That's it. But a woman saw me, and screamed, making me mad. She said "monster" which made me angry. So angry. I charged at her and ripped her throat out, and I only got hungrier from doing that. More people saw me and I let out a warning growl to them. They screamed too and I just couldn't help myself. I killed every single person in their, and fed off of them. It was so good. I don't think anyone would miss them, though. It was a club filled with prostitutes and disgusting men. No one would miss any of them. So it's good that they died..

I tiredly went back to my house which was just an abandoned old house in the woods. I wasted so much energy running away. I came into my house and went to my room. Everything was dusty, filled with cobwebs, and rundown. But I don't need to clean it. I fell onto my bed, and closed my eyes, thinking about my next victim.. It was morning now. I got up and looked into my broken mirror, staring at my blood ridden and body. I washed it all off and looked into the mirror again. My eyes are black and I have fangs and sharp claws. I know, I look scary. I am a monster, after all. But those people didn't have to scream at my face. I angrily growled and punched the mirror more, breaking it completely. I looked at my hand which was bleeding, but soon healed up. I growled again and sighed, leaving. I put on my clothes, which were old and a little torn. I wasn't hungry since I had so much last night, so I went for a walk. I put my hood up and put my hands in my pockets. No one would think I'm a monster. No one would scream at me. They would just look at my worn down shoes and jeans and sweater and think I'm just some homeless teen, which is sort of true. I wouldn't have to be judged right now..

I walked through the park with my head down, and took in my surroundings. There's so many people here and I'm getting hungry. I tried to keep it down, just for a few more minutes, but the hunger took over. I growled and ran, my eyes becoming darker, if that was even possible. I sniffed the air and saw a man and woman running together, in the deep parts of the woods. Perfect. I charged at them, and tackled them. They screamed and fought, but I killed them quickly and fed off of them. They tasted so good. I was feeding and enjoying my prey, when suddenly I heard footsteps and a gasp. I snarled at whoever saw me and looked at them with wild eyes..

There standing in front of me was a girl. The most beautiful girl that I've ever seen in my life. And she stared at me horrified, backing away a few steps at a time. I threw my food down on the ground and slowly stood up. I towered over her small and fragile figure and walked towards her. She backed away more but I kept following her. I forgot about the two bodies I left on the ground. It was all about her now. I caught up to her and looked down at her, staring. Her breathe was uneven and she was scared to death. I tried to reach my hand out to her but she ran away, fast. She didn't scream or yell out to anyone, but she ran away for her life. I chased after her, trying to catch her. I don't know why I'm going after her. I don't know if she would be my next victim or not. But she was so beautiful with her brown chocolate eyes and brown long hair with purple and blue tips. Her scent was mouthwatering, but I didn't really want to eat her.. I don't even know why I'm doing this. But I just had to have her.