the big surprise

Justin's pov

"I love that Reagan is himself around me" I say to myself with a smile. I texted Reagan to say gm to him.

Juatin and Reagan's text's

J: gm cutie

R❤: gm babe

J: I miss u I can't wait to see u again

R❤: it will be soon I'm sure

J: I love u babe

R❤: love u too cutie
R❤: I'm going to be busy for and hour so if I don't text u that's y

J: OK babe bye

---end of conversation---

Reagan's pov

I can't tell justin that I'm going to be surprising him I'm moving to Minnesota. My mom asks me if I'm almost done packing I tell her yeah and finish. Everyone else finished packing up and we got into the cars and drove off to Minnesota. I can't wait to see Justin and surprise him. We get there and the first thing I do is go to Justin's house because I live 1 house down.

Justin's pov

"I wonder what Reagan's doing" I get a text from Reagan and he says...

( The conversation )

R❤: go outside

J: y

R❤: just do it 😊😉

J: OK

Reagan's pov

I told justin to come outside so I could surprise him and tell him the good news. He came outside and ran to me a huge me I kissed him on the lips it was a log and thoughtful kiss. He said "how are you here" I said I live here 1 house down. We hugged again and I asked him if he wanted to help me in pack he said yeah.

Justin's pov

I went outside and I opened the door to Reagan and I ran to him and hugged him and we kissed ( you already know how it was). I cant believe I can see him every day. He asked me if I wanted to help him I said yeah but inside I said anything for the best person ever 😊. We unpacked everything and after that we went to go eat taco bell that was the beast day of my life and our first date too.

----------------------the end--------------------------
Hope you liked that one still thinking of a new one see you next time.