3/17/14

Dear diary,

"The fine type to cuddle, watch movies and cook breakfast". I kept thinking it to myself. "Goodmorning beautiful" Rodney said breaking my trance! I leaned over to kiss him and said "I love you".....

Did those really leave my mouth i kept thinking to myself over and over again..!

"I'm sorry" I said thinking my choice of words was stupid. He leaned back over to me and kissed me back and said "I love you too" I was amazed to hear those words leave his mouth! Was this relationship beginning to be something real?

~After breakfast~

"Are you getting dressed?" Rodney yelled up the stairs. I screamed "YES!" lying as I laid in the big comfortable bed. Not a min later I was sitting on the floor of my large closet browsing threw my clothes trying to pick an outfit out. I decided that I was going to match Rodney and wear my Gamma blues with some black skinnies and a baby blue tank to match. After laying out my outfit and picking the perfect jewelry I needed to take a shower. I ran into the bathroom and turned the warm water on. I unwrapped the tie to the new cheetah print robe and it dropped to the ground I unsnapped my bra to remove it and I slid off the matching panties I then entered the shower.

The steam filling the space felt so comforting as I began to wash my body with the sweet smell of the Victorias Secret 'Pure Seduction' body wash. Finishing up I quickly brushed my already perfect smile. I stepped out of the shower grabbing a towel and a cold breeze of air hit every spot on my body! I slowly walked out of the on-suite to see Rodney laying on the bed watching the game.

Ive been sexually alone for awhile and the way he began to look at me, hold me and treat me, made me want every little piece of him! As I stood their reluctance filled my young mind, I dropped the towel...