Sex ain't better than love...

Dear diary,

Damn! I haven't had a good fuck in a while, I mean It hurt at first but then It all turned into pleasure. I really am glad we have waited because it does still affect me and make me think back to that night.

After about 20 min I got out the shower. The whole time I was in the shower I was thinking about us having sex and it got me tingling in the insides. When I came out of the bathroom I had already had on my pajama shorts and a pink wife beater with matching fluffy socks, I didnt even have a bra on. Awee! He looked so cute when he was sleep but he looked even better when he was inside this pussaayyy..... So I walked over to the bed straddled him as he was laying on his back and planted big sloppy kisses all over his face until I heard him mumble something.

"Stop E damn" He said slightly pushing me off his chest.

"Babe get up!" I said in a baby voice.

"Man E, I'm tired-" I cut him off.

"But daddy I'm horny and I need you." I said in a seductive tone.

"I just put it down and you begging for more already?"

I smiled and began playing with the waistband of his boxers, occasionally rubbing his shaft, until he gave in...

He sat up and leaned in for a kiss I kissed him back and he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance I granted. He pulled me on top of him so that I was straddling him and I felt his friend poke out under me. I started twisting my hips and grinding on him causing him to groan. I thought it was sexy and it was turning me on, Then I kissed at his neck and starting to suck and bite a little. I left a collection of hickeys.

After taking off my upper garments I threw my head back while he toyed with my nipples.

He flipped me over on my back hovered over me stared in my eyes and slowly dug inside of me pulling my panties to the side. His finger slowly glided in and out if me at a steady pace that I had soon overcome. I started to quicken my pace causing him to do the same.

Before having the chance to warn him I came all over his fingers and he chuckled while pulling them out of me at a slow pace. I rubbed my cookie gently craving for more of him.

After licking his fingers clean he started where he left off licking and slightly nibbling on every part of me.

I became over whelmed and felt the need to satisfy him. Right before I felt his tongue inside me I pushed at his head. He looked lost, unsure and interrupted all at once. I gave him a reassuring smile and pulled him on top me pecking his lips.

He soon got the hint and laid back on the bed propping himself up on his elbows. I took tho chance to grip his manhood in my hand an glide my hand in an up-down motion. After five minutes of just this, I wrapped my mouth around the tip of his now fully erect penis and began to go to work using the precum as lubricant.

:

Four hours had passed and I was laying on top of Rodney in his favorite cuddle position. I couldn't sleep because just before I was able to fully nod off I had another one of my many dreams, or nightmares, of that night. I stayed up all that night worried that the past was coming back to haunt me....