3/17/14 Rodneys Pov-

Dear journal,

I was laying there on the bed watching the game when Erica came out of the bathroom and just stood there. I was trying to figure out what she was thinking about and all of a sudden she dropped the towel. I was shocked because she was trying to tease me knowing we hadn't had sex yet. But i did like what I was seeing! Shawty had the perfect titties (they weren't to BIG not too small and weren't sloppy), a big ole booty, the hour-glass figure with some sexy ass legs! I was feeling her and she was feeling me too!

I got up and as I immediately started to kiss on her neck she let out a slit moan.. So I put her on the bed and I began south. I was sucking on her titties, licking around her navel and kissing on her bikini line. She moaned again and I spread her legs open I started to lick and suck on her wet, nice, pretty pussy.

"Right there! ohh so perfect" she kept yelling out, and I went faster! "Damn Rodney just like that" she screamed. I continued to go then she came and I licked it all up. She started squirming and rubbing her self so I stood up and slipped out of my Trues and out of my Polo boxers and she soon started to stroke my big black long dick (all 13 inches)! " Awe damn shawty you doing daddy right." I said as she was going faster. She started to suck on it and she was good, she was a Deep-Throater and I loved it! I got hard really quick cause she was doing her job... She turnt over face down ass up and right before I entered her temple she arched her back. I put it in and took it like a big girl she never even pulled away i think she wanted more, so I tries all 13 in. and to my surprise she loves it she liked it rough. I put her face on the bed and pulled her hair and "she kept moaning "Yes daddy, Yes!" I went harder then I pulled out, she got on her knees and I busted on her face!

She got up kissed me and went into the bathroom to clean up. I heard the water running so I assumed she was in the shower. I simply laid back down an took a short nap after all daddy was tired