Sakura

Sakura always knew the difference between Ino and me she hated Ino but she didn't hate me. She looked at me before giving me a tight hug her and naruto both mumbling sorries "I'm alright Kakashi cheered me up " I send them a real big smile "thank you for worrying about me" I look up at Kakashi "thank you too Kakashi "
*time skip *
I pant harshly distracting Kakashi for my team mates they quickly grab the bells from him as I just smirk "better luck next time " I skip to Sakura wrapping my arm around her shoulders turning back to Kakashi winking waving back at him before mumbling to Sakura "why do you have the hot teacher honestly " I watch her roll her eyes "Cause I only have eyes for sasuke" I turn around "I'll message you later Sakura " I run back to Kakashi quickly "Shika is probably going to make a plan to get that guy you should probably check the gate tonight knowing him the way I do I'll try to be back up for you guys " I nod slightly I slowly explain what his plan would be about probably the most likely be and keep talking about possibly of his different plans of attack before turning to him"I'll meet you guys there okay just to make sure it goes smoothly" he simply nods in my direction "let's great happy food time is better " I grab his sleeve pulling him towards the food shops "you are going to be my food buddy now but I'll be my treat this once" I let a smirk play on my lips as I drag him into the Dango shop I order the Dango for us I let out a soft sigh "Kakashiiiii" he hums softly and looks at me "you should carryyyy meeee homeeee pleaseeee" the Dango placed on the table and we keep eatting and talking through out the meal Kakashi carries me I feel his back muscles move slowly almost trying to be gentle as we make it there he drops me on my feet softly I talk to my team mates for a moment whispering in shikas ear of how he could improve his plan before patting Kakashi hair "I'm trusting you with them okay "I turn around walking to where naruto will be training tomorrow and I lean against the tree letting my eyes flutter close....