50 Shades of Egg

Scimmiaven sighed. It was so lonely in his egg, but he could feel the carressing hands of his owner, Scoott. He turned to his twin, who shared his egg. "Gavin, when do you think we will hatch?"

"I'm not sure" signed Gavin. Gavin hated being in this egg with Scimmiaven, and yearned for the loving touch of Scott. The twins heard an unfamilair voice outside the egg, who soon identificed himself as a boy named Ben. "Don't you think your a little to old for a hatchimal, Scoot?"

"NO" screamed Scot. "YOU COME INTO MY HOSEHOLD AND DARE TO INDULT MY HATCHIMALS! ARGH!" Scott screamed, throwin the hatchimal at Ben in his fury. Scimmiaven and Gavin emerged from their cracked shell, looking Ben and Scott in the eyes. "You are our mothers now" they said, which made sense since they had both been present at the birth.

"I can't wait to raise our chldren together" said Scoot lovingly, his fury forgotted. Ben looked lovingly at his partner, and said, "Sctt, if we're going to have children together, will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Scot cried. "I would love to", he sighed. Scimmiaven and Gavin looked eagerly at their new mamis, eggcited to finally live together!

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Outside, was a theif! "Give me your hatchimals" said Jimmy, the renowned burglar. "Never!" cried Ben, as Scot fainted into his arms. While Ben was bisy taking care of Scoot, Jimmy swooped in and scooped up Scimmiaven and Gavin. "NO!!!" they cried, as they were taken from their daddies.

"You'll never find your way back!" said Jimmi as he took them into his white van. As the sun set, Scimmiaven and Gavin knew that what Jimmmmy said was true.

Or was it?

TO BE CONTINUED