Chapter 2

Sorry I haven't updated in about a week but if you checked my last authors notes you would see what I have written but anyway here is the new chapter hope you enjoy !
Love eve

Chapter 2

I'm so sorry I said in a rush while turning a deep red colour "it's ok beautiful" a boy with blonde hair and an Irish accent replied I think that's niall.

Anyway I will take you too your rooms I replied, they all followed me down the corridor dropping one boy off at every door on the way, harry was last oh great I though he's going to make fun of me for slipping.

So this is your room hope you enjoy if you need anything just press this buzzer I said quickly I was walking out the room when "wait" harry shouted, what's your name he asked "skyler" I replied "I like it a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said I blushed at his comment.

Your not supposter flirt with your maid harry I said " I can if no one knows about it " he replied with his famous grin

I let out a sign and left the room ready to make diner I made chicken soup with crusty bread, I shouted everyone down all the boys came running down harry winking at me on the way

Chloe came down with amiee caked in makeup and wearing a short dress she sat next too harry and they started chatting, I got this weird feeling in my stomach
Skyler get the boys some wine from the cellar Chloe said I nodded and walked down the stairs I tried reaching the wine but with me being short I couldn't reach I heard a laugh behind me and spun around to fine harry.

Need help love he asked I nodded shyly as harry got the wine and passed it me I said shouldn't you be getting back to amiee she hates waiting "no I don't even like her " harry replied I nodded and walked up the cellar steps.

After working all day I finally went to my room changed into an over sized tshirt and jumped in bed

DREAM

I love you skyler harry said
I love you too harry I replied
We both leaned in
END OF DREAM

arghhh I shouted shooting up I realized I was sweating why did I have that dream I mean I do get tingles when I fell into Harry's arms wait do I LIKE HARRY !!!

Thankyou for reading please vote comment follow and keep reading this book

Love you
Eve xxxx