Chapter 3 ❤️

I woke up the next morning ready to do my chores, "oh skylar your not working today harry needs to go back to his flat to get some things I said you would go with him" Chloe said strictly "Oh ok" I said running upstairs, I got dressed in high waisted shorts and a striped tshirt I pulled my hair into a messy bun and slipped on some gladiator sandals.

I walked down to stairs to be met by a smiling harry "ok let's go" he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the door wait I felt something when he grabbed my wrist ? I just shook it off and got into the Car.

1 hour later

Me and harry laughed and sung along to the radio "hey harry " I asked

"Yeah" he replied "I thought your flat was in England not Mexico" I said "I have a flat in every country, so when me and the boys go on tour I have a place to get away from the publicity" he replied.

"Oh" I replied

I looked and harry as I felt my eyes start to droop as I fell into a world of sleep.

3 hours later

I felt something soft under me I opened my eyes to find I was on a bed where was I ? I wondered down stairs to find harry on the xbox (typical) I sat on the sofa as harry turned the tv off and turned to me I told Chloe we would stay here tonight because it would take us past midnight to get back.

"Oh ok where would I sleep" I asked

" In my bed I will take the sofa " he replied "no ! The sofa looks uncomfortable" I replied

After about 15 minutes of arguing harry finally got his way after we watched tv it was about midnight now so I walked up the stairs wait what am I suposter wear ?! "HARRY" I shouted what do I wear, he came running up the stairs and went straight to his wordrobe he threw me a tshirt,

" It should cover you" he said

I walked to his bathroom and changed the tshirt went to my knees as i am quiet short, I walked out and harry turned around and smirked "you look good in my clothes " he said I turned bright red and got into bed falling to sleep.

SO SORRY I DIDNT UPLOAD ON TIME IM SO TIERD WITH SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING BUT HERES CHAPTER 3 HOPE YOU ENJOY DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW

LOVE YOU

EVE

XOXOXO