Chapter One: With A Full Heart

(A/N: Thank you for reading my story, it means a lot <3. I feel like the song above fits the whole chapter. Let me know what you think, or don't your choice, also your smut warning is when one of them says "make me yours" ;)

~Yuri's POV~

Staring into the beautiful gray eyes of this stranger, I feel my inner Black Dragon Ebony, rising to the surface, just enough to mutter one word though my lips:

"Mate." But I don't just hear Ebony's voice, the stranger speaks in Russian too, and I know they're Supernatural.

His eyes glow like an Alpha Werewolf's eyes do, but he pushes his Wolf down, his eyes changing to normal Human ones, and I do the same with Ebony.

Under his eyes are bags, his black hair is messy, his cloths look hastily put on, and he is breathing hard.

Part of me always hoped my mate would never find me for their sake, but it seems fate has other ideas for me. I can only hope I can make myself strong enough to keep him him out of my dad's world.

"I know we need to talk about this, and we will, I just need help first," he says quickly, before taking in a deep breath while I furrow my brows in question. His chest heaves like he'd just been running from something.

"With what?" I ask, but am patient with him taking the time to catch his breath.

"I am running from a group that is trying to do tests on Supernaturals to see if they can transfer our powers to Humans," he tells me, his face full of fear with some tears running down his face as he speaks. "Please, I have been running from them for years, and today they nearly caught me again."

Hearing this makes me mad; both Ebony and I feel the need to keep him safe, regardless if we know him or not. He doesn't deserve to be hunted like this.

"I will help you. I know a good place to hide out," I reply, then my magic taking the physical form of black and purple smoke, envelops us, taking us to a mostly snow covered, crumbling building.

"This should be far away from most Supernatural and Human settlements. This place is just this one dome like room left, just big enough to hide in, and if you wanna go swimming, there is a pretty lake near by," I tell him as the magic quickly dissipates from around us.

Facing the opening, I cast a protection spell, and a look-away spell directed at everyone, except for us two.

"What did you do?"

"I cast two spells I learned being near the Wolven Empire. This will be hidden from anyone who comes near and will make them look away from it. Just make sure it doesn't look too lived-in from the outside," I voice, and he looks at me with a frown.

"Why can't I stay at your place?" He asks, looking confused.

Immediately shaking my head no, I say, "you are in danger just being mated to me. You don't know me or my family." His eyes pierce mine, like he is trying to get a glimpse.

"Then tell me who you are." I sigh, then sit down, knowing Dad and Rayvyn are busy and shouldn't need me back for a little while beyond my errand I'm doing for him.

"I am Yuri Kalashnik, a Black Dragon. Son of Dernov Kalashnik," I tell him and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Wow, I have never met a Dragon before, you all are super rare," he voices in awe, making me blush.

"It's not as fun as it sounds, my Dad has let the dark allure of our magic corrupt his mind after my Mom died. He tries to teach my sister, but she refuses to learn what he wants to teach her. I only do, so he'll leave her alone as much as possible," I sigh, then shake my head. "The other day, I managed to talk him out of using a mind control spell on her. That is the extent of his love for either of us."