Friendly Dinner

*Lin's POV*

Somehow between all the crazy, Pippa and I have managed to still arrange time for our monthly friend dinners.

Basically, we would go grocery shopping and stock up on a bunch of good eats, and then at the end of the week, we would call over some friends.

This was a new tradition Pippa and I started for our family and it was becoming one of my favorites.

I decided to invite no other than Chris Jackson, and Pippa had invited the guy that we ran into a few weeks back, her friend from college.

To be quite honest, I was growing very curious about this guy who I still did not know the name of. He and Pippa have been talking very much lately and normally I wouldn't mind it, but I hardly know anything about this guy.

I shrugged it off, and texted Chris after getting the food ready and tossing it in the oven.

"Aye bro."
"What up, man?"
"Still on for tonight?"
"You know it. Imma head over early tho."
"Ok cool. See ya soon."

Tonight, our food consisted of pizza, wings, breadsticks, mozzarella sticks, and some pasta.

We would eat, watch a movie and probably find a game to play, that's usually how these things went. Or we all got drunk, but since Pippa can't participate in that last part, we all decided we won't drink at Friend dinners.

Pippa and I rushed to get everything done. Or more like, I rushed to get everything done, Pippa sat on the couch and texted her college buddy.

Should I be worried about this? Suspicious? No. Come on, she's with me and not him.. but what if...

I shook my head, I couldn't let my thoughts get the best of me. She loved me only.

*after dinner*

Chris, Pippa, her friend, and I were sitting on the couch. We finished our food and movie. We were thinking what to play now.

"Battleship?"

"Monopoly?"

"Charades?"

"Twister?"

"Sorry?"

"How about truth or dare?" Pippa said.

We all looked at each other and shrugged as to say 'why not'.

We stayed in our positions on the couch and thought of questions and dares to ask each other.

It started off pretty simple and boring with all the typical questions asked.

After a good 15 minutes, the game started to heat up.

"I dare you to kiss Pippa.... I'm sorry we never got your name.." Chris said looking at Pippa's friend.

I nodded and looked at him. "Yeah, you never introduced yourself." I added.

He looked at us.

"Oh. I'm sorry! I'm Jack." He said with a small chuckle.

"Okay, Jack! I dare you to kiss Pippa."

I looked from Chris then to Jack, seeing he waisted no time.

When my eyes landed on him, he was already passionately kissing my wife.

It was not a quick kiss.

It was not a peck.

It was not a friendly kiss.

It was a full on make out session with passion.

I got up and left, slamming the door behind me.