Chapter two

I set the red cup on the cup and open up my mouth. “How dare you? How fucking dare you..? You cheated on me while I was mourning my brothers death. You’re so sick, how can you lick in the mirror and be satisfied with yourself. How dare you even consider talking to me? Is that the girl you cheated on me with. Because the looks of her she seems like a slut. Thanks Harry, thank you so much for everything really. Thanks. If you don’t mind I’m going to find Louis and leave”

“Emma.. Emma. Hey you okay?” I hear a deep voice say. I open to my eyes to see Harry sitting at the end of the bed. When did I get on this bed. “Hey.. there are those eyes. You passed out.. After I uh.. Told you I missed you.” What the shit. “I think it was your drink.. They said someone spiked the vodka” I can hear what he’s saying but I have no idea where I am. I look to my left and I see a picture of me, Harry and Jesse. I can’t help but smile. So this is his bedroom and I passed out. Okay that makes sense.

“Yeah.. I’m fine.” I finally sputter out hoping that he moved his hand off mine, which he does. I look around once more. “Where’s your girlfriend?” I ask and rub my head, it was killing me. I really need to not come to parties.

“She’s not my girlfriend” he chuckles “She’s my mates sister Don’t worry Em” I wasn’t worrying you dick, oh and do not call me Em.

“Oh sorry” I say and try to sit up feeling extremely dizzy I reach up to my head.  

“Whoa there tiger, lay back down. It was some hard core shit they put in there. You’ve been out for the past few hours. I was really worried.. Don’t move so quick.” he mumbles the last few parts.

A FEW HOURS?? I lay back down, like he told me to do. I didn’t like being dizzy okay? And where was Louis? Why would he leave me here? Oh wait.. I have his keys. Shit. I reach for my shorts pocket to not even find that I don’t have my shorts on anymore. I look down to find myself in a pair of plaid sweats.  

“Oh.. Yeah.. and while I was carrying you up here.. someone spilt a drink on you.. sorry about that.” he scratched the back of his head, he was nervous.. He never got nervous around me.

“er.. thanks” I say quietly and tug at the material of the pants. And give him a weak smile. He was being way too sweet. Something was up.

Harry’s POV

Seeing her smile for the first time all night was like.. Sunshine. I swear. When I saw here.. I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe she was here.. and in front of me. And now she’s in my bed.

I miss her, and the way she laughs. And the way she would scold me. She was always so bosy, and I loved that. And I’m pretty sure she was obsessed with The Doors. And loved them more than she loved me. But I didn’t mind. I miss the little lines she’d get on forehead when she was angry or upset. I just miss everything. And I don’t know why I cheated.. Everything was.. so good. And she needed me, and she’s never needed me like that. And I got scared. I backed out when she needed me most. But that’s my new goal.. She’s the love of my life. I can’t lose her again.

I feel her eyes staring at me, I thought she was going to say something but I realized I never answered. ‘Oh.. yeah welcome Em” I give her a weak smile.

Emma’s POV

We talked for a bit.. about school, my mom, his family. Friends. Nothing about ourselves of course. I think he was in the middle of a story when I feel asleep. Not sure.

But now I’m awake and he’s asleep. His arm laying across my stomach. I don’t have the heart to move him away. He looks so peaceful.. and relaxed. I miss waking up to his face.

Stop it, he cheated.

I shake my head and look away from him. I removed his arm and he let out a quiet muffled noise. I quietly got out of the bed and found my stuff. I’d tell Louis to text him, that I left his pants. I sneak out the door, the music isn’t as loud so the party must’ve died down. I wandered around the halls. Before I heard Louis’ laugh. I knock on the door that I heard it from. “Come in!” I hear his squeaky voice call. I slowly open the door. I can tell by looking at him that he’s drunk. “ooh look, Trenton this is the girl I was telling you about. My bffff” he dragged out the F.

“Come on Louis we’re leaving.” I said and wait for him by the door. Not wanting to enter the room.

“Aw, Trenton.. I gots to go. Mommy wants to leave.” he says and kissed the boys cheeks before getting off his lap and walking toward me. “Wait whos the fuck pant are those?” he says. And I’m not sure if he’s mad or happy.

“I’ll explain when you’re sober.” I sigh and pull him down the stairs and out of the house.

I get us back to my house, and as soon as we step into my room. He passes out. I laugh and lay down next to him. I can’t sleep. Too busy thinking about his curly hair, and his lips, and the way they’d kiss my neck and collarbone.

“Shh shh.. He’s gonna hear us” I giggle softly as Harry lifts me up onto the bathroom sink. He’s having a sleepover with my brother. And Jesse doesn’t know about us.

“Stop worrying baby..” He laughs softly and kissed me. My hands fist at his hair as he moves his lips from my lips to my chin, then down my neck as I tilt my head back. He sucks softly, he knows better than to leave a mark so he moves his lips to my collarbone. “Babe.. I wish.. That I could lay you down and kiss every inch of your body.” he whispers then pressed his lips to mine again.

The memory fades away when I’m woken up by an annoying noise. Ugh. School. Today the colleges come to campus to have ‘activity day’. When they told us about it, I thought it was bullshit since we haven’t had one of those since the 1st grade. This was going to be great.