Back to where it all started.

Nandito ako ngayon sa isang audition nang isang talent show. All my life, I have been dreaming of becoming a singer. Singing has been my life and I want to show the world that Brianna de la Pierrie exists.

"Next, Brianna de la Pierrie, on stage now." tawag sakin nung isang staff nang show. Nangangatog ang tuhod ko paakyat sa stage. This is the biggest competition I ever joined. Yes, kumakanta ako sa mga bar pero parang past time lang yun. I just graduated from my business course.

"So, Brianna, why did you join in this competition?" tanong sakin nung isa sa mga judge.

"I love to sing and I want the people to hear me sing."

"Do you think you can win the show?" tanong naman nung lalaking judge.

"Well, I believe in miracles and miracles can happen. So maybe. Yes."

"Okay, please show us what you got." sagot nung isa.

She's just a girl and she's on fire
Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway
She's living in a world and it's on fire
Feeling the catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away

Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
She got both feet on the ground
And she's burning it down
Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
She got her head in the clouds
And she's not backing down

This girl is on fire...
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire...

Looks like a girl, but she's a flame
So bright, she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way
You can try but you'll never forget her name
She's on top of the world
Hottest of the hottest girls say

Ohhhh oh oh oh
We got our feet on the ground
And we're burning it down
Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
Got our head in the clouds
And we're not coming down

This girl is on fire...
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire...

Everybody stares, as she goes by
'Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes
Watch her when she's lighting up the night
Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl
And it's a lonely world
But she gon' let it burn, baby, burn, baby

This girl is on fire...
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire...

Oh, oh, oh, oh ohhhhh oh oh oh ohhh oh oh oh ohhhh... [4x]

She's just a girl and she's on fire

Di ko inaasahan na mag standing ovation ang mga audience. This is really unbelievable.

"Wow! A girl definitely on fire." puri sa akin nung lalaking judge. So we have a vote?

Nakakuha ako nang tatlong yes from the three judges. It means I'm in for the selection for semis. Bukas ipafinalize ang listahan nang nakapasok para sa semi-finals. Kahit kasi naka yes ka, hindi yun assurance na pasok ka na sa semis. They will still select the best of the best to compete.

Pagbaba ko sa stage, wala ni isang lumapit sa akin. Well, of course, I did not bring anyone with me. Para kpag di ako naka pasok, I don't need to explain myself to them. Don't get me wrong, my parents are very supportive. It's just that I don't want them to get disappointed if I don't make it.

Pa alis na ako sa venue nang may nka bunguan ako. Napatulala ako bigla. Ang gwapo nya grabe. Those chiselled jaw, brown hazel eyes, pointed nose, very manly built at mas naka dagdag pa sa ka gwapuhan nya ang kanyang mustache. Geez!

"Hey Miss, are you okay?" tanong nya.

"Ah-hm. Yes. So-rry." Nauutal kong sagot.

"Okay. Sorry again. Gotta go."

Di na ako nka sagot nang bigla syang tumakbo papasok sa studio.

"Waaah. Was that Zach of 2 dimensions?" Tili nang isa sa mga babaeng nka pila sa audition.

"Ang gwapo nya tlaga."

"Tomo! Juice colored! Paki check nang bra ko prang lumuwag."

Am I hearing it right? That guy I bumped into earlier is Zach? OMG he is one of the 5 members of the famous boy band 2 dimensions. They were the champion last edition sa show na sasalihan ko. Gosh! This must be fate.