Chapter 1

"Beep! Beep Beep! Beep!". I shot up out of bed sorting through my crap to find my phone. I finally find it under a old sock and a pair of tights. I hit the home button and it lit up to say 8:45 am. Cracker jacks! Im late! I went around my room, are should i say my obstacle course of crap that i had. I should really clean up. Hahahaha! Good one me clean! Let me smack you a couple of times bring you to reality!! I finally found my tights,  leotard, sweatpants, tank top, yankees hat, and Michael Jordan's. I put them on all in the order above and grabbed my skateboard, i ran into the kitchen of me and my moms apartment, its not very well, nice and clean. It had holes in the wall and sometimes the door wouldn't lock back but the guy let us have it for cheap and I adore it. I grabbed a apple from the fridge and ran  over to the counter to read my moms note, " Carter i'l be back around 3am don't do anything stupid are I promise you i will ground you for the rest of your life! Love you a bunches, Momarooski!". Love you to mom I wrote on the paper, i probably wont be awake when she gets home. I shoved the apple into me mouth and grabbed my bag and rushed out the door. Jumped  on the first step and then down to next and the next and when i reached the the fifth i dropped my skateboard in the ground and then started to roll away from the apartment. As i passed Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson was nitting and her husband was reading the news paper. "Hello dreie!" She yelled, "Hey GrannyJ!" I yelled back. Believe it or not she was the first person to help me and me mom, after a few months of knowing her we both came to the conclusion that it was time to call her Granny or GrannyJ. As i rolled down the side walk realized i was even more late!