Feel Free Be Free<3

in the morning i waked up, ready to start my first day of school. i was very very scared. i brushed my hair quickly then hoped in the shower. i found the cutest outfit that i had and wore it. i hoped down stairs to get my breakfeast and before i knew it, it was ready!. My mom called out... "SUZY your breakfeast is ready!!!". my mom is very outgoing. she can do absolutly everything!.

_________________________________________________________________

my daddy died from cancer a few years ago when i was 12 years old. it was sooooo tough! i cut myself every single day because of it a year after, another sweat guy came along. of course my mom fell in love with him. i didnt like him at first because i liked to think that nothing could replace my dad but then i actually gave him a chance and i found out he was actually very nice!

after a year or so, my mom got pregnant , a few months after she found out she had a miscarage. after we found out that she had a miscarrage then the man who my mom had fallen in love with ran away and we havint seen him since.

____________________________________________________________________________

when i got to school everybody stared at me of course and it was really awkward... lots of nice people asked me whats my name and stuff like that! even one person asked me to hang out after school! i looked at my first calss, it was bioligy. when i got to the class it was very loud... but when i got there there was an awkward moment of silence.

the teacher greeted me by introducing me to the class. he told me to go sit beside a boy named erich. he looked up and i could see his face! i only had three words to describe him... Oh My God"!!!!

he was the hottest guy i have ever seen!! he said Hi to me so i said hi back i think i was falling in love!! already!!! he seemed really nice! when i got to my locker there was another guy there.

"hi im logan" he said in a nice voice

"hi im suzy" i said in an awkward voice

" ummm what classes do you have?" he said

"im actually not sure yet aha!"

oh well do you have your timetable?"

"yes" i gave him my timetable and while i gave it to him he reached for my hand! i think he maybe possibly liked me! after that, he said we had gym and french together! and my next periode was friench, so we walked me to it.

before we walked in class he asked me if i wanted to hang out with him after school today so i said sure. he was i guess cute but not nearly as cute as erich! when he said if i wanted to hang out i thought he just ment  to hang out but i think he ment it as in a date....

_____________________________________________________________________

heey guys i hoped to liked it!!!! comment or vote if you did and im hoping the write a new chapter evryday now besides weekend :) bye bye

LOve youuu