chapter 1-first day

--main POV--

*bring bring*
Ugh I think turning toured my alarm clock. "A new day new school." I say to my self that's such bullshit in stories and movies that's the type of shit they say. Does it ever help them? No,why because it gets worse. Well I guess I should tell a little bit about me. I'm Marilyn Ace Westnote till now I lived in Canada. I moved here to California because I got expelled from my old school also my dad got tired of the cold,but there is a reason for me getting expelled but I'll get to that later."Marilyn come on get ready breakfast will be on the counter." I hear my mum yell from the living room."Wait you're not driving me!"I yell back."No don't you remember I have a job too I'm sorry but you gotta take the bus."she state's bluntly. "Ugh fine we'll see you after you get home mum." I state. "Luv you to!" My mum says as she walks out the door. I get up off the bed and start to get dressed. I put on a Bob Ross shirt,dark blue jeans,red converse, black and blue benie,my big black glasses,lastly my red and black flianal shirt tied around my waist.
~~le magical time skip to
Bus stop. ~~
I get to the bus stop and there are about 5 people,they all stare at me I start to get nervous. One of them a,girl she's shorter,very pretty with ocean blue eyes,Carmel hair,a perfect tan,she looks like she was fake like plastic almost waves me over."hiya I'm Crystal Myers, I'm 10th grade what grade are you?"Crystal asked very energetically. "I'm Marilyn Westnote ,but you can call me Ace. I'm 10th grade also." I reasponded."Yay were in the same grade!"Crystal says. A male around our age who looks like a total fuck boi comes our way. "Oh ay sexy thing is this lesbian bothering you? I'm Brendon I'm a junior here at Michael's high school." He says trying to acting all sexy."The hell no!" I almost yell. Luckily the little prick is stopped from saying anything else because the bus comes. I don't recall much from the bus ride besides sitting next to Crystal, and her seeming to have noticed something..... Wait she didn't notice the...thing did she?..