chapter 6-telling her

Its been one month since I started here. Crystal hasn't crossed my mind on day."Ace get out the door you only have 20 min to get to the bus stop."I hear my mum down stairs tell me."OK mum see you after school."I tell down stairs."bye love you too."
I get dressed but not in girl clothes like the I did last month. If I want Crystal to be mine she needs to know the real me. I go to my parents room,I'm shaking I  open the door. I run over to my dads dresser,it hasn't been touched in a month since he left. Him and mom got in a HUGE fight,and he ran. But that's another reason for another time. I open the dresser door and look in I grab a dress shirt and tie. I run back to my door and grab my black jeans. I it all on I find a snapback and throw that on too. I run downstairs and eat a bowl of cereal really fast I have no makeup on and I look at my self real fast I look at my bright green eyes with a blue line down the center,my curvey built,my golden tan,and my bark brown hair and sigh. I run out the house and to the bus stop. No one else is there but Crystal I almost freak out when she looked at me."h-hey Crystal. "
"Hey Ace what's up with the wait.....didn't you used to have boobs?"
"Oh um they're real..."
"Oh so like breast cancer?"
"No um I'm actually a dude...."
"Oh cool."
"Um 4."
"What??"
"4 that how many weeks I've known you. Also how many steps it will take to tell you this."
"Oh OK what is it?"
"Crystal since I meet you I knew you were different then them ,I mean you're beautiful,smart,funny,quirky, and amazing. I love you Crystal...."
"Really!?"
"Oh um I get it I'm stupid I'll just-"
"No its not that its the last time I was told that it was by a jackass that only wanted to use me."
"Oh um I see I'll just um go so a beautiful girl doesn't get-" what's this....what she's KISSING ME!!?? I don't no what to say I start blushing like a mad man.*sinker* *sinker* what is that about? I open my eyes, no they can't do that they wouldn't dare would they!??

(I ship it!! Lol)