Chapter 13

*NOTE*

This is a long chapter.

*1 month later*

"SHE DOSN'T LOVE YOU! SHE WANTS YOU DEAD! YOUR DEAD TO HER! SHE'S A MUTT! SHE HATE'S YOU!" Peeta screams.

"Peeta!" I yell waking him up from his nightmare. His blue eyes get locked in my grey ones.

"Katniss! Love me real or not real?'' He asks.

"Real!" I say. I crash my lips on to his. Tears are still streaming down his face. I take his head in my hands and look into his eyes and he looks in mine. "Real." I repeat. Peeta nods. And we both lay back down. Peeta puts his hand on my stomach. I nod yes telling him we're here.

"Mommy, daddy are you ok?" A little voice says. I sit back up and see Kaylee and Josh. I nod. I get up to them, Peeta following behind me.

"Come lets go to bed." I say. I take Kaylee's hand and Peeta picks Josh up. We bring the kids to bed then me and Peeta go back to our room.

"What time is it?" Peeta asks. I look at the clock.

"1:30 a.m." I reply. Peeta nods. We lay back down. I fall asleep in Peeta's arms and into my own nightmare filled sleep.

---------------------------------------------

"Run!" I yell to Peeta. The mutts are chasing us. Peeta is slowing down but we make it to the cornucopia just in time.

"Lover boy!" Cato yells and pushes Peeta off the cornucopia in the mutts.

"Peeta!" I scream. Cato grabs me and puts me in a head lock. I try to escape but I can't. The boom of the cannon goes off telling me Peeta's dead. "Just finish me off, Cato." I say.

"That was easier then I thought." Cato says. Then I remember the baby.

"No! Wait, Cato! Stop!" I yell.

"Why?" He asks.

"Cato. I have a kid on the way!" I yell.

"What do I care?" He yells. He's right why dose he care? Then he crushes my stomach killing the baby. A tear escapes my eye then I some how manage to get Cato off of me and into the mutts. He dies immediately.

"Everything is gone." I whisper. I feel my stomach. I layed down on the cornucopia and curled up in a ball and cry. A hovercraft came and got me. I lay there ignoring everyone.

"Sweetheart?" Haymich asks.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Don't be like this." He says. "I know he died but you need to let go." He says.

"What? How can you say that!" I scream and get up off the bed. "You don't understand!'' I yell and punch Haymich to the ground then Peacekeepers come and take me away and put me in a cell.

Snow walks in. "Miss Everdeen, your going to die if you don't get up!" He yells.

"Whatever." I say.

"You care if it meant seeing your sister alive." He says.

"What did you do to her?!?!" I yell.

---------------------------------------------

"Katniss!" Peeta yells waking me up.

"Peeta! You were dead! The baby was dead!" I say. He raps his arms around me.

"It's ok, I'm here. We're here." Peeta says.

"I love you." I said. Tears are streaming down my face. "Don't leave me!" I say thru tears. I crash my lips on his.

We lay back down and Peeta raps his arms around me. "I love you." Peeta says. He puts his hand on my stomach. He kisses my head.

---------------------------------------------

Omg! This is the longest chapter I wrote! Thanks again for reading!!