Chapter 21

KATNISS' POV (2 years later)

I wake up to a small scream. "Where am I?" I ask.

"Well, Miss Everdeen you are in a place where you can not be the precious Mocking Jay." Some one says. They step in the light. My eyes adjust. The room in white and bright with the lights. The shadow is President Snow.

"What do you want from me?" I ask. I realize my hands are tied behind my back.

"You are the Mocking Jay, correct?" He says. I nod. "You are not only the Mocking Jay." I don't understand what he is going to. "Your the rebels Mocking Jay. You are a rebel."

"What are you going to do to me?" I ask.

"Well, there are a few different plans." He says with a evil smile.

"What do you mean plans?" I ask.

"Well, one is public death by wipe but, seen that, did that. The second one seems more suitable. It's where you die in a arena. Where all the bad things in your life happen again." He says.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Your father's death." He says. I freeze when he says father. "The game memories like little, Rue.'' I freeze again. "Your, love Peeta's hijacks." Peeta. Where is he? "And anything else that happened. Oh! I almost forgot. Your sister, Prim." I can't watch Prim's death!

"What makes you think I will die?" I said.

"You will do something to you self with is brought to you by you memories." He finishes. "And Katniss, do this for the sake of your love ones."

I then realize if I refuse to do any of this my loved ones will die. The next day I'm brought into a arena. Every thing is happening at one moment. I see my father's death. "Katniss! Katniss!" I hear a voice that could only belong to Rue.

"Rue! Rue I'm comeing!" I'm running to the voice.

"Your a mutt! Your a MUTT!" It's Peeta.

"Peeta!" I can't tell where to go. If I should go to Rue or Peeta.

I then hear a voice I can't risk not saving. "Katniss!" Prim shouts. I run to her voice. I'm then reliving the Jabber Jay scene with Finnick. I can't do anything for any of them. I break down and cry and scream all at the same time.
---------------------------------------------

"Katniss! It's just a dream!" Peeta shouts. I immediately rap my arms around him.

" I love you." I say.

"I love you, too" Peeta says.

I see 2 little eyes. "Mommy are you ok?" Kaylee asks. I nod. "Was it a bad dream?"

"Yeah. Im sorry is Josh or Noah up?'' I ask.

"No. I will go back to bed know." She says. She goes back in her room.

---------------------------------------------

Hey so this is the end! Who am I kidding?!?! I want to know if you guys want me to do a sequel???? Just comment if you do! Also if you have any suggestions please comment! So any ways bye! So comment!