The Date - Chapter 6

JAMES POV

Today is the day me Thomas go on a date. A DATE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Who ever thought the most beautiful and amazing Thomas Jefferson would ask out such a socially awkward person like me? I was thrilled for the day ahead of me. What time was it?  I grabbed my phone out of my pants to check. Okay, it's now 10:26am, that means i have plenty of time get prepared! I'm helpless... I kept mumbling to myself about how dreamy Thomas is, until i heard him come in. I shot up from my bed looking at him, hoping he didn't hear what i said. Embarrassed, he was the one who broke the silence. 

"Hey Jemmy. We still on for today?"

"Yeah! We'll leave at 12:30, right?"

"Yup. I'll be ready by then." He then left, closing the door gently. Thank god he didn't hear me though. He would think i'm a creep. I looked back at phone to check the time, just in case. WHAT?! IT'S 12:17?! HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN THINKING ABOUT HIM!? OK, WHO CARES. I JUST NEED TO GET READY! I sprinted to my bag of clothes i had, throwing all my clothing i had onto the floor. I grabbed my grey hoodie i had with another pair of jeans that i found. It would be bad if i overdressed or under dressed, so wearing a hoodie wouldn't be bad. After i changed my shirt and put my jeans on, i forgot that i didn't take a shower, and smelled like crap. But, it was already too late for that, so i just put on cologne with deodorant. I put my hand close to my face, covering my mouth to smell my breath. It smelled like hell. Putting on my hoodie, i sprinted to the toilet in my room. I took out my toothbrush, putting on some toothpaste and brushing my teeth. Then i looked in the mirror to see my teeth, smiling. Again for about the 3rd time i grabbed my phone off the sink. 12:27!?!?!  I was now running around the room thinking about what else i had to do. After a while i realised i was ready. I just looked in the mirror fixing my hair and went to the lounge room. I then saw Thomas sitting on the couch wearing a red sweater. Damn, you're so handsome...

"Oh, you're much more handsome than me darling." CRAP, DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD!? I just let out an embarrassed laugh and looked at him. He had a little backpack by his side, which was something he was bringing, i guess.

"You ready to go Jemmy?"

"Yup. L-let's go." We then both went out the door. On our way there, we just talked the whole time. It took me a while to realise that we were holding hands again. Feeling the warmth of his hand already made me satisfied. After a while of walking, we finally made it there. It was a cafe Thomas brought me too, so i was pretty happy, cause i liked coffee quite a lot. We walked in, and ordered some coffee, then sat down at a table.

THOMAS POV

We sat down at the table, and just began talking. Whenever he would start to talk, he would sound like a singing angel. I also brought a backpack and put it down by under the table. Without him noticing, i opened my backpack and grabbed a rose i got before the date. I then put it behind my back. 

"Here Jemmy, i got this for you!" I took out the rose from behind my back and handed it to him, with also a smile from me

"Awww, really? Thank you Thomas!" He then stood up and gave me a gentle hug, during that hug, i bent down a bit and kissed his cheek. We looked into each others eyes and i saw red spread across his face. I looked at him while he looked down covering his face with his hands. Doing a small laugh i bent down again, to get my backpack off the floor. Wow, my back hurts now from bending over. 

"We should get going now. We have been here for about 2 hours." I give him a gentle smile

"Yeah, Okay." After, he returned a smile back to me. We went up to the counter and paid for our coffee we had. He kept trying to pay for it, but i wouldn't let him. He finally gave in and let me pay for it. We then both side by side, went out the door. While we were finally at my front gate, i saw someone at the front door. I squinted my eyes and saw who it actually was. Fuck, why is she here? It was Martha. My ex girlfriend. Before when we were both dating happily, i found out that she was cheating on me with some random other guy. However, Martha and that random dudes relationship didn't work out, and so they broke up. Ever since then she has been wanting to hook up back with me, but i never accepted once. This mess all started in about the middle of last year and is still going up to now. I was mad when i saw her, not mad, but really irritated. I was sick of her shit, and wanted her to stop stalking me. 

"Jemmy, you stay here. Okay?" He then nodded at me, with slight panic in his face. I went off towards Martha, standing in front of her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I just wanted to see your beautiful face again! I haven't seen you in a while Tommy, in maybe 3 days? Oh it's been so long!" I felt her arms around my waist, and with the slight touch she gave me, i pushed her off. 

"Get off! Look, stop following me and get out of my life, forever." My voice was stone cold. She then death glared at me for 5 seconds, then walked away with a dramatic hair flip.  I saw her say something to James then walked off. Getting my attention off her, i looked at James. His face look terrified. I ran up to him.

"James! Did she say something to you? Did she hurt you? Did she do anything to you?"

"No, it's fine Thomas. She didn't do anything."

"Okay. I trust you, James. I'll tell you who she is once we get inside." I trusted James with all my heart and knew he wouldn't lie to me.

JAMES POV

I lied to Thomas. That lady did say something to me. I will never forgot this. She said in the most coldest voice, "Touch my Thomas, and i'll hurt you. If you tell him i told you this, then you'll be completely dead." It gave me chills down my spine. Who even was she anyways?  I thought as we walked inside. Well, at least Thomas will tell me. Hopefully he won't lie to me.

A/N

WOHOHOO! This was quite something. Sorry for updating this later than usual, btw. Also, the person who does art for me, helped me think of most of these ideas, so kudos to them. I will introduce them soon, when they want to. There would again, most likely be spelling mistake, but you guys wouldn't mind. Well anyways, next chapter will be up either tomorrow or the day after. I'm really happy that people are still reading this, it really makes my day. Thank you again guys, BOIIIII 

1265 WORDS