Unison - Chapter 1

JAMES POV

I have always had a little crush on someone however, he doesn't know it. Thomas Jefferson. We're in high school and i see his beautiful face everyday. Hes just...amazing. But he probably doesn't know i exist or am even alive. Plus, he is probably, most likely straight. He was WAY out of my league. I was way to shy to even talk to him anyways... Once i thought Hey Im going to finally talk to him but, when he walked by, i didn't have enough courage to talk to him and looked like an idiot, blushing crazy.

But, today i thought of changing my ways and being confident for once in my life. School prom was happening soon, and i wanted to ask him. It was happening in about 1 more week. Even my friend Aaron Burr was encouraging me too ask him. But, DAMN I DIDN'T WANT TO. It was too much for me. But, SOMEHOW i convinced myself.  " Go Madison, you got this." " What if hes straight or thinks i'm a nerd?"" He won't, just do it." I felt myself being pushed towards the man by Aaron."AARON, STOP. I'M GOING. SHEESH" I took a deep breath a walked towards Thomas.

As i was walking, I felt like throwing up. My legs were shaking so much that it was hard to walk. I needed a bit to calm down. I saw Thomas talking to someone else, so i didn't want to barge into their conversation. It looked like  Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette. That  guy has a such a long name, we just called him Laf//Lafayette. After 10 minutes they had of talking, Lafayette finally left. It was now my shot. I took up all the courage in my body and ACTUALLY walked towards him.

"H-hi Thomas." CRAP IM STUTTERING, NOW I LOOK MORE OF AN IDIOT .

THOMAS POV

"H-hi Thomas." James has walked up to ME. I have liked James for a VERY long time. The way he smiles, how hes always so shy. It's adorable.  I stare at him ALL the time. At class, lunch, in the hallways, EVERYWHERE. Yeah, i know i sound like a creep but i couldn't help it. I was thinking of asking him to prom, and right now was the perfect opportunity!

"Hey James!"

"how are you?"

"Oh, I'm f-fine Thomas. H-how about you?"

"I'm all nice and dandy!"

There was a good 6 seconds of silence but that was the best 6 seconds ever. I was having complete eye contact with my Jemmy. Looking into his beautiful chocolate eyes.

"Uhm, there is something i wanna tell you." We said in unison.

JAMES POV

"Uhm, there is something i wanna tell you." We said in unison.

Damnit, i was shaking crazy. What's he going to say to me? Does he know what happening? And if so, is he going to reject me and walk away? He probably is. The thoughts were going wild in my brain. I was preparing myself for the rejection.

"O-oh! You can g-go first Thomas."

"No, you can go first James."

"Ok, will you be happy in being my date for prom?" We said in unsion, AGAIN.

I was prepared and ready to say "it's okay if you're not interested and don't want to go with me." I then realised what he has said. WAIT, DID HE JUST ASK ME TO PROM AS WELL?! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! I'M SO HAPPY!!  My mind was going wild!

THOMAS POV AND YEAH I KEEP SWITCHING MWEHEHHEHEH

"Ok, will you be happy in being my date for prom?" We said in unison, AGAIN.

DID HE JUST ASK ME TO PROM ASWELL?! I thought the moment back in my mind and he actually did. Wow. I'm to be honest, kinda surprised. For James being such a shy guy, I didn't think he would EVEN DARE to ask me out. I'm kinda proud of him actually going up to me and asking me out. Other than that, I was happier than ever!

"Of course I would!" 

"Hey, we need to stop talking at the exact same time."

"STOP. STOP." 

"STOP IT." WE SAID THE EXACT SAME THINGS AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. i guess we were meant to be. 

"Well, see you later Jemmy!" I then walked away happier than ever.

JAMES POV

Well, DAMN WAS I HAPPY! We even talked like the exact same time, like we were meant to be. I went over to Aaron and told him what happened. I saw his face lit up. "Well, good luck James!" "Thanks Aaron, and good luck with Theodosia!" I screamed as we took out different ways. I saw his face heat up as i said that, so it was pretty funny. I'm just hoping prom goes well.

Hopefully it will.

A/N

So This is my first story/ fanfic. I really hope you guys like it. I'm pretty proud actually, even though there may be spelling mistakes. Well, im going to bed, its like 1am. Night guys.   

836 Words