A new light

A/N THIS IS PERCY, WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE NOW!!! GO FIGURE, HE HAS SEA-GREEN HAIR...AND LOOKS ADORABLE!

Percy's POV
I walked Bianca to the front door of my mum's apartment and I froze.
"Are you sure this is it?" I asked.
"Yeah, mommy moved back here from the other place, she said something about Peter not being here" she answered.
If I go in there, I could have a flashback which is very bad.
Very bad.
"Okay" I said and knocked on the door. Immediately the door opened to reveal Sally and Paul. They both hugged Bianca who was giggling.
"Thank you" Sally said "For looking after her for a small time and getting the clothes, do I need to pay you back?"
"No" I said, shaking my head "My treat"
"He did magic and got them for me!" She said, causing Paul and Sally to look at me with suspicion; all no.
"Is that so sweetie?" Paul asked, picking her up and moving her into her room.

"Who are you?" She asked "You keep on popping up"
"I try to stay out the way but your little girl just keeps finding me" I answered.
"You didn't answer my question" she said, stamping her foot.
"It's...hard to explain?" I said.
She didn't look convinced.
"Look, I'm not a monster, some people think I am but I'm not" I said, making her looked confused.
"Olympians and the seven anyway, I'm not a demigod either, I was one but I was disowned" I said.
She nodded.
"Would my son know you?" She asked.
As I was about to answer but then I saw the seven and Nico come up the stairs and looked at me with wide eyes.
"Shit...I need to go,I'm sorry, tell Bianca I'll try and visit" I said, looking at them who were charging at me.
"Why do they hate you?" She asked.
"Because I turned against them" I said quickly back.
"Why?" She said.
"Not my fault, Annabeth was cheating on me" I said and ran off.
"PERCY?!!?" She yelled after me.
Shit, lots of people want to kill me.
"Come back!" I heard Annabeth yell.
I looked in front of me to see the window at the end of the hallway. I smirked and turned around in front of the window.
"What?" I snarled, causing everyone (that includes the seven, my mother and Nico) to jump.
"Sally, how long have you seen him for?" Frank asked.
"Does it matter?" I said. "I'm gonna disappear again anywa-"
"Don't you dare run of again Percy!" My mum said, tears streaming down her face.
"You looked fine with Bianca!" I snapped.
She gasped.
"How dare you?" Annabeth yelled "Doing that to your own mother!?!?"
I death glared her.
"As far as I'm aware, your opinion doesn't matter, since you're the one who made me like this" I said, smirking "Anyway, I-"
"Green hair?" I look behind the others to see Bianca and Paul behind her.
She push through the others and hugged me.
"Hey Bianca" I said.
"Bianca, that man is dangerous, get away from him" my mother said, making my heart break.
I widen my eyes, I'm dangerous?
"I'm dangerous? Since when did I hurt anyone?" I snapped.
"I'm scared" she whispered "They scare me"
"Who does?" I whisper.
"The ghosts, they keep on talking to me" She said, making me pale.
NO FRICKIN WAY!
I picked her up, making me have eye contact with my- Sally.
She looks hurt.
She shouldn't look hurt, she technically called her own son a murd-
Okay, calm down Percy, calm down.
"I'll save you from the bad guys" I said "Okay? I swear I will kay?"
She nodded.
"Let go of my daughter!" Paul said "I don't care if you were Percy only that you hurt my wife and-"
"Blah, blah, blah; you could have shorten that a lot" I said, causing Bianca to giggle.
I roll my eyes "Who said you can giggle?" I asked.
"No one, I did" she said proudly.

I put her down and whispered in her ear "I'll get you after, stay in your room....I'm spiderman"
She nodded and walked to Sally.
I open the window behind me.
"Oh Sally? Thanks for the 'dangerous person' thing because if you really think I'm like that" I turned back to them to reveal my red eyes "Well, can I be, it's your choice"
And I jumped out the window and stuck the walls. I quickly climbed down and sprinted to my house, hoping no one would follow me.

Third POV
"Is he okay?" Bianca asked, already knowing the answer to the question.
"He is, what did he say to you?" Sally asked her daughter.
"He said that...he hopes I have a great life and he is sorry" she answered.
"So he's gone...again?" Paul echoed.
"He was gone a long time ago" Leo said.
"You shouldn't talk, you were the one who was with Annabeth, making Percy like this in the first place!" Nico snapped.
"Yeah, Neeks is right" Bianca said, causing Nico to freeze.
"Where did you hear that name from?" He asked.
"Percy" she answered.
"Okay, bedtime sweetie" Paul said,picking her up.
"Night random *yawn* people!" Bianca said as she disappeared into the apartment with Paul.