Chapter 10: I Love You

"Merry Christmas!" We shouted walking into Jays hospital room.

He sat up straight, smiling from ear to ear. Running over I gave him a tight hug and a kiss on the fore head.

"How ya doing?" Drake asked, putting gifts on the table.

"Better than before ya know? Doctor says its going to take a little while to heal, so I just gotta wait." He sighed.

"Well I got you something." I chirped, handing him a small rectangular box.

He rolled his eyes and I smiled as he opened it up. Inside were two seasons of Family Guy and a ticket to Alaska.

Me and Drake had been thinking that maybe we could fly out somewhere cold for the new year and have Jay meet us when he gets out.

"Thanks." He chuckled, leaning up to give me a small hug.

"Drake chipped in. We want to go to Alaska for the New Year and were hoping you'd join us."

"Why would you two want to go?" He scoffed. I bit down on my bottom lip and smiled uneasily.

"Lucy and I have become good friends and I guess we just wanted to go on vacation, for the winter break. None of us have had a cold winter so we thought it would be nice." Drake explained.

I nodded in agreement.

"Oh well, thanks and I still can't believe you two are getting along so well."

"It's not easy." I joked.

Drake glared at me and I rolled my eyes as I put the Family Guy DVD in the player.

"Thought you'd like something better then satellite while you're in here." I chuckled.

"Yeah, two channels doesn't compare to my favourite show." Jay sat up straight and smiled. "Sorry I couldn't get you anything."

I laughed. "It's fine, I have too much already."

The door to the room opened and in came a nurse.

"I thought it was lovely of you guys to come see him on Christmas so I brought you guys hot chocolate." She handed me a mug and I smiled softly.

"Thank you."

"Oh its no problem. Hell, you guys got a smile back on his face that's all the thanks I need."

I sat down in a vacant chair and watched the tv. Drake was leaning against the doorway, sipping his drink and watching my every move.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I looked to see a text from Drake.

Drake: I need you

Me: Well I'm right here.

Drake: You know what I mean. Imma go outside to the truck, come see me.

"Well, I'm going to go have a smoke." Drake sighed as he walked out the door.

Groaning, I continued to watch the tv. Then my phone buzzed in my pocket once again.

Drake: Get your ass out here.

Me: No.

Drake: I'm not coming back in until you do.

I chuckled rolling my eyes at his childish ways. Jay had started to dose off and this episode was almost off so I got up and made my way outside.

Jogging over to Drakes truck, he smirked at me. "Get in."

"Why, so you can fuck me?" I smirked.

"Yup now get in." He opened the passenger door.

"No."

"Must you be so stubborn?" He groaned as he got out and begun walking towards me.

I giggled as his arms wrapped tightly around me. "Yes I must."

He smiled as he softly kissed me on the lips. "I love you."

Wow. Haven't heard those words come out of his mouth...ever. I stood there stunned and began laughing.

"I guess I love you too."

***

Short chapter, more of a filler. Anyways please vote. That would be great, like awesome amazing if everyone who read voted. I would love you all so much more. And comment please for pete's sake.

Love you, click the vote.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Thanks <3