Chapter 5: Ian Marcel

He cupped my face kissing me roughly as we stumbled into the house. Running my fingers through his hair, he groaned.

I bit down gently on his bottom lip before pulling away. Kicking off my shoes, I wrapped my arms around his neck before he picked me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

"So what exactly do we have up for today, babe?" Ian asked carrying me into the kitchen and setting me onto the counter.

I know Ian kinda made a jerk move a couple weeks ago at his party but it's not like we're together. And he was extremely drunk so it's different.

"Well want to go to the beach?" I shrugged, running my fingers through his hair, playing with it.

Leaning down he whispered. "I was kind of thinking of some other things we could do." I giggled as he nibbled on my earlobe.

"Oh what...do you wanna play some games?" I smirked.

He groaned. "That sounds fantastic."

I grinned pushing him back and hopping off the counter. "Okay well we have Monoply, Scrabble or maybe we could play Xbox."

He scooped me up. "That's not what I meant."

"Oh I know, but I just love teasing you." I grinned.

He layed me down on the couch, hovering over me. "I don't quite like being teased babe." He grinned, running his hands down my legs before pulling them up to wrap around his waist.

I groaned as his hot mouth latched onto my neck, sucking and biting gently. His hand trailed down my body, inching its way into my jeans. I moaned loudly feeling his finger rubbing my clit gently through the small piece of fabric that were my panties.

"Woah." I sat up straight, at the same time as Ian and we bumped heads.

"Hey Drake..and Jay and Star." I cringed, holding my hand against my head.

I'm guessing they had just walked through the door considering they were carrying grocery and shopping bags and they all had their shoes on.

"Look, you can fuck in your tub, your shower, your bed, your bedroom floor even your car but I cross the line when it comes to the couch." Jay shakes his head.

"Sorry." I mumbled getting up from the couch.

"We were just about to play Scrabble guys." Ian smirked. I giggled grabbing his hand, pulling him into the kitchen with me.

"Can we help putting the groceries  away?" I smiled.

"No, Ian can help but I have something for you." Star chirped, holding up a few shopping bags.

I followed her running upstairs to my bedroom. Locking the door behind me, she sat down on my bed.

"Ian, really?" She sighed. "He's going to cheat."

"We aren't dating though." I chuckled.

"Oh nevermind then." She smiled. "Anyways, I got you stuff."

"What kinds of stuff?" I giggled, walking over to her.

She handed me a black, pink and white box with a ribbon around it. On it, Marc et Tiffane.

I untied the ribbon and lifted up the top. There was a lovely pink tissue paper and I pulled it off to reveal a lacy pink bra with black lace and a matching thong.

"Weird but thanks, it's cute." I chuckled, closing the box back up.

"And here." She grinned eagerly handing me a Lord and Taylor bag.