How He Found Out You Were Pregnant

Ray: As Always He Would Always Fall Asleep With His Arms wrapped around your stomach. Until one day he started falling asleep and he felt something pass across his arm and he looked up at you wide eyed. You looked at him and gave a him a small smile and said "oh yea..im pregnant :) "

Prod: it was the day of his birthday, and you found out 2 weeks ago that you were pregnant. You had no idea on how to tell him, but thats when you came up with the perfect idea. You went to him dowmstairs and handed him a small box. He took it and smiled and shook it hearing a rattling noise. He opened the box and saw it was a baby rattle and his mouth hung open in shock as he started stuttering xD.

Prince: He was in the bathroom one day, taking a shower and saw something sticking out the trash can. He picked it up and looked at it and saw it had 2 blue marks going across it. He screamed with excitemebt which made you rush upstairs to see him passed out on the bathroom floor :D

Roc: He noticed you were eating alot and also notcird that you were wearing loose clothes like his long jersey or his big white tea shirt. he was watching how much you were eating until you threw up. He rushed over to you asking what was wrong and you slipped out saying "the baby must have not liked it." You froze realizing what you said while he stood there smiling like an idiot and yelled "IM GONNA BE A DAD!!!" And picked you up kissing you not caring that you just threw up .