Roc Royal Imagine

You Were Coming Home Late Around 2:30 a.m. Coming From Roc's Bestfriend Ray's House. You Would Be Sneaking Around Late At Night Knowing That Roc Would Go To Work At 9 Oclock And Come Home At 8 in the morning. You Walked InSide To See Roc Sitting On The Sofa With A Pissed Expression On His Face. You Froze Instantly And Walked Over To Him. "Uh Hey Baby What Are You Doing Home?" He Looked At You Pissed Off. "WTF ARE YOU DOING COMING HOME AROUND 2:30 ALMOST EVERY FUCKIBG NIGHT!!" You Jumped From His Yell. "Y-You Know I Come Home Late From Work Sometimes" He Charged Towards You And Grabbrd You By Your Shirt Ripping It!"You Slut I Know Youve Been Fucking Ray!! Hes Been Calling The Damn House For You And You ALWAYS SMELL LIKE HIS COLOGNE!!!" You Were Shocked That He Knew Every Single Detail And You Started To Stutter. "B-Baby Im So Sorry I Didnt Mean To Do It I Was Just Caught Up In The Moment! And Your Always Gone! You Never Soend Anytime With Me!" He Looked At You. "I Took 2 Weeks Off From work Just So I Coukd Be With You Everyday!!" You Shrank On The Inside And Felt Stupid. He Ripped Your Shirt Off Along With Your Bra. "GET UR ASS UPSTAIRS.....NOW!!!!" You Lookeed At Him In Shock Whike Coveribg Your Chest As You Went Upstairs Wondering What He Was Going To Do.

As You Made Your Way Upstairs, Roc Was Following You With A Smirk On His Face. As You Walked, Roc Took His Belt Off And Smacked You Across The Ass With His Belt! You Jumped "Roc What The Hell!?" He Looled At You With An Evil Smirk "Shut The Fuck Up And Get Your Slutty Ass On The Bed" You Rolled Your Eyes And Got On The Bed And Layed There. He Pulled Out A Pair Of Handcuffs And Cuffed You To The Bed. Your Eyes Widened As You Tried To Break Loose. "Roc! Let Me Go!!" "Nope" He Smirked As He Pulled Out A 12 Inch Vibrator And Turned It On High. "O.O Im Sorry For Cheating! Dont Do This To Me!" "Too Late...I Was Thinking About Sleeping With Your Bestfriend But Nahh You Would Have Been Heartbroken And Left So Im Gonna Punish You Instead" 

He Shoved It Inside You And You Arched Your Back As You Moaned Loud. He Smirk as He Pushed It In And Out. You Squirmed Around Biting Your Lip And Moaned. "ROC!! PULL I-IT OUT!!!" He Ignored You And Shoved It In You Deeper And Left It There "Ill Be Back In Maybee 2 Hours" "HELL NO T-TAKE THIS D-DAMN THING OUT OF ME-ME!!! OH SHIT!!" You Moaned Loud! "ROC IM SERIOUS!!!" 

As the 2 Hours Went By, Roc Walked Back Into The Room Seeing You Breathing Hard With Your Hair All Over The Bed and Saw Your Juices On The Bed And Floor. He Looked Over At You And Smirked. You Were Breathing Hard Still Trying To Catch Your Breath. "R-roc Please T-Take These Off Me. I P-Promise I Wont Cheat On You Again...M-My Arms Are Hurting" He Rolled His Eyes And Took Them Off You. You Got Up Putting Your Clothes On And You Saw Him Leaving The Room Still A Little Upset. You Grabbed His Arm And Hugged Him Burrying Your Face In His Neck. "Im Sorry...Are You Still Mad At Me" He Shook His Head. You Smiled And Hugged Him Tighter And Sniffed Him Noticing He Smelled Like Perfume. You Backed Away From Him Eyeing Him Down. "Why Do You Smell Like That?" "Smell Like What?" ".....Where The Hell Did You Go For Those 2 Hours" He Smirked. "Oohh Now I Remember...I Was Fucking Your Best Friend While You Were Tied Down For 2 Hours" Your Eyes Filled With Tears And Yelled "Roc How Co-" He Cut You Off Pulling Your Perfume Bottle Out His Pocket"Its A Shame You Dont Know That This Is How You Smell Everyday" You Stood There Feeling Stupid Not Knowing What To Say. He Laughed At You And Walked Out The Room