•†hese ∑ings ∑ere ∆∆ade †o £ly•

*RECAP*

“Boy’s Uncle Simon just texted me. We have to go to a meeting” Zayn says standing. “Okay I guess it’s just gonna be the girls here” Harry says joining Zayn at the door way. “See ya soon girls” Ni exclaims, before kissing my forehead. Lou came over and kissed my cheek. “I feel loved” I say, making Ni and Lou laugh. “Bye loves” They say in unison, heading out the door.

“GIRLS DAY” We yelled, as loud as we possibly could. “What shall we do ladies?” Jesy asks. A brilliant idea come to mind. “Can you girls sing?” I asked. They all nodded. “How about we write a song!!!” I ask. “YESSSSSSSS” They scream...

*NEW CHAPTER*

“Okay girls, Lets go over the chorus!” I exclaimed. Turns out Aria can play drums and Ava can play bass, so they’re playing the tune.

“Mama told me not to waste my life,

She said spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night

And they can't detain you

'Cause wings are made to fly

And we don't let nobody bring us down

No matter what you say – it won't hurt me

Don't matter if I fall from the sky

These wings are made to fly.”

“WaaaHoooo! That was awesome girlies!” We spread around high fives and cheers. “Okay, so we need to sort out our harmonies. Perrie, you seem to have a strong voice. How about we sort out a slightly higher part for you. And Aria we’ll sort out a lower one for you. Jesy, Jade and I can do the original tune and Ava and Leigh-Anne can do any extra things that you think sounds good!” I told. They all nodded in agreement. “Okay ladies, from the top!”.

“Mama told me not to waste my life,

She said spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night

And they can't detain you

'Cause wings are made to fly

And we don't let nobody bring us down

No matter what you say – it won't hurt me

Don't matter if I fall from the sky

These wings are made to fly.”

“That was good! But it’s still missing something..” Ava announced. “Yeah, I agree, but what is it that we’re missing.” Jesy agreed. A knock sounded at the castle doors. I ran to the door and swung it open. A girl maybe a 1 or 2 years younger stood black wings perched on her back. “Woah! Black wings. You must be the third of us.” I smiled. “Yeah, I’m Alexis! You must be the Queens daughter, Haley? Um, I used my tracking power, is Perrie in here?” She asked. “Yeah, are you a friend of hers or..?” She shook her head. “No, i’m her sister! Do you mind if I come in?”. “No, not at all! Come on in.” I replied, stepping aside and guiding her to the music room where the others were. “Perrie, you have no idea how much trouble you are in!” Alexis growled. Perrie gave her a shocked look. “I knew you would ditch church to hang out with your friends! Just wait until I tell mum!” She blurted. “No! Lexi! Please don’t tell mum. She’ll kill me!!” Perrie begged. “Wait! Alexis, can you sing?” I asked. “Yes.”. “Can you play an instrument?”. “Keyboard.” She replied. “Perfect! If you don’t tell you mother in risk of taking Perrie from the band, we can let you be in the band?” I suggested. “Hm... Deal!” She agreed. “Awesome! Can you sing for us please? Just so we can put you into the right group.” She nodded.

I can't sleep tonight

Wide awake and so confused

Everything's in line

But I am bruised

I need a voice to echo

I need a light to take me home

I kinda need a hero

Is it you?

I never see the forest for the trees

I could really use your melody

Baby I'm a little blind

I think it's time for you to find me

Can you be my nightingale?

Sing to me

I know you're there

You could be my sanity

Bring me peace

Sing me to sleep

Say you'll be my nightingale

“Wow! I think you could sing anything you want!” I cheered. “I’ve always wanted to harmonize through the high parts!?” She suggested. “Sure, go for it!” Perrie smiled, and patted the space next to her. We began teaching her the words and the tune of the song, and soon we were singing to the moon and back.

“Mama told me not to waste my life,

She said spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night

And they can't detain you

'Cause wings are made to fly

And we don't let nobody bring us down

No matter what you say – it won't hurt me

Don't matter if I fall from the sky

These wings are made to fly.”

“Haha, I think Alexis’ voice was all we were missing before! That sound perfect!” Ava commented. “Agreed! Now to write the rest of the song!” Leigh-anne squealed. We all cheered.

**1 hour later**

“Girls, we’re home! AND WE HAVE FOOD!!!” We heard Niall exclaim. “NIALLER!!” I yelled, running to him and jumping into his arms. “Well, hello to you too!” We laughed. “What have you been doing?” He asked. “Me mah girls have been writing a song!” I replied. “Really!? Can we hear it?” Liam asked from behind him. “Nope, not yet! And no, Harry, that cute puppy-dog face can’t help you this time..” I said, turning to him. He gave me a pout and went over to Ava. “Hale, who’s this?” Liam asked, gesturing to Al. “Oh, this is Alexis, Perrie’s sister! Liam, Alexis. Alexis, Liam”. “Nice to meet you, Alexis!” He said, shaking her hand. “Please, call me Lexi!” He smiled at her as she blushed. I know Liam is with Dani, but we need to get him with this girl, they’s be so cute!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello wonderful readers! 

I’m soooo sorry I haven’t updated in a while! You can that emiwemi for literally begging me to write the next chapter. Anyway thank you Emily for the good idea of your character; Alexis. It’s given me a few idea’s for the rest of the book!

Thanks guys!xoxoxoxo