YOU KILLED HER!?

*RECAP*

“Excuse me but you are talking to the sass master here!” Louis says sounding like a diva. “Wanna bet” I say mocking his tone. He gasps and jumps on top of me. He pretends to attack me. “Lou get off, you’re really heavy!” I complain. “Say i’m the sass master”. “NO” I protest. “SAY IT” Lou argues. “FINE, LOUIS IS THE SASS MASTER!!” I yell. “Mwhahaha” Louis evilly laughs. He gets off of me and lies back on the bed. “My turn” I say jumping on him. “That won’t work coz you’re not heavy” He laughs. “But I like it” He says pulling your lips to his. I kiss back, I regret it though because i’m supposed to be with Niall. He grabs my wrist. I feel a tingling sensation run down my arm. He pulls away. “You’re mine as well as Niall’s now” He smile. “What??” I ask. He pulls my sleeve up and shows me a new birth mark saying ‘Louis’. Oh gosh, I don’t think Niall will be happy about this...

*NEW CHAPTER*

*Morning*

I yawn and sit up and look around. I start getting out of bed. Louis is still fast asleep, or so I thought. Next thing I know, i’m being pulled onto his side of the bed. “Where do you think you’re going, huh!?” Louis asks. “To the bathroom you derp!” I say. “Oh thats okay then, but first I want a hug!” He demands. I roll my eyes and give him a hug. I then get up and headed for the bathroom. “Hurry back!”. He is so immature for his age. I head down the hallway to the bathroom. On the way there I bumped into Niall. “Morning Ni”. “Morning love” He replies, wrapping his arms around me. I still scared he’ll at what he might say about the whole ‘Louis’ thing. “What ‘Louis’ thing?” He asked. “You read minds!?” I ask. “Yeah! I repeat what Louis thing?” He repeats. “Well long story, short.... Louis kinda marked me” I replied. “HE WHAT!? LOUIS YOU IDIOT!” Niall yelled furiously, storming to Louis’ room. “WHAT THE F*CK MAN! HOW COULD YOU, SHE MINE!!!” Niall screamed, pulling Louis up by the collar of his shirt. “BECAUSE I LIKE HER!” Lou yelled back. Niall threw his fist at Louis‘ face. Louis did the same to Niall. They kept fighting as I yelled at them to stop. They didn’t listen. The rest of the rush in and pull them off each other.

Finally, the boys managed to pry them off of each other. Both Niall and Louis attempted to escape the others grip, but failed. They got taken into separate rooms to cool down. I was walking down to see Niall when, “I wouldn’t go in there, Love. He’s just cooling down, he’ll still be dangerous” Liam says appearing out of nowhere. “Thanks, but i’ll be careful” I say turning the nob to his room. Liam looks at me worriedly. I walk in and close the door behind me. I see Niall sitting in the corner of the room. “Niall?” I ask. He looks up notice me. It’s scary, he has red eyes.

*Niall P.O.V*

I sit in the corner of my room, still infuriated at Louis. I hear the door open and close. I keep my head down, thinking that it was just Liam coming in to comfort me. But instead of hearing a deep voice I hear a sweet gentle voice. Haley. “Niall?” She asks, I smell the scent of her blood. I lift my head up. “You shouldn’t be here you know, I could hurt you” I say quietly, but loud enough for her to hear. “I trust you” She whispers. “Don’t” I say sternly. She takes a small step forward. I stood. “I said don’t” I said, trying to calm myself from the overwhelming smell of her blood. She stepped forward again, so she was right in front of me. I stand, inhaling and exhaling slowly. All of a sudden her lips smash onto mine. It felt like all of the hunger for blood and the anger in me had disappeared into thin air. She pulled away. I smiled uncontrollably.

*Haley’s P.O.V*

I pulled away and looked into his eyes, they had returned to there normal pure ocean blue colour. He smiled as our foreheads rested against each others. “I love you” He whispered. “I love you too!” I replied, intertwining our fingers. His lips crash back onto mine.