The Trial and Hogwarts with Umbridge

Soon enough the day has arrived to be going to Harry's trial and I was exhausted as I was dressed and prepared to meet with the Wizengamot. I just hoped everything went to plan as I hoped with him getting off with it but I will be hidden until Harry calls me up in which I mow he will do since he relies on me. Amelia and even Augustas knows I'm going against my grandma Perenella's wishes but she knows why I have to go.

As I apperated to the Ministry knowing that Harry and Arthur took the visiting entrance I landed into the Ministry where all the floo systems are at the main entrance and I got my wand checked and I saw Lucius and he glared to me and I glared back as I saw several known Deatheaters working here looking at me and I knew to be careful as I got into the elevator and Harry and Arthur stepped in and Harry hasn't noticed but I tapped him on the shoulder slightly and he saw me and grinned as I did a shushing motion and he nodded. Harry though couldn't get out of his mind the new daily prophet. Is Dumbledore and McDore daft, or are they dangerous? He knows the answer to that question, Angel wasn't daft not in the slightest only when having fun but in this time he's seen her soldier persona and he didn't like it. He didn't like seeing Angel like that at all because she's more focus, determined and down right dangerous.

"Morning, Arthur." Bob said to him.

"Morning, Bob." Arthur greeted and then behind him he saw Ms McDore and he turned to her and she looked to him. "Morning, Ms McDore." He greeted and she looked to him calculating.

"Morning, Arthur. Everything going well for you lately?" I asked in interest and with that we both got talking as we held on as paper planes came above our heads.

"Interdepartmental memos. We used to use owls. Mess was unbelievable." Arthur informed Harry and I chuckled at that because it was a mess. I didn't see why they just didn't do this in the first place your use the Patronus. Then Kingsley came and stood next to me and looked to me and I grinned. He then leaned into Arthur and whispered.

"Merlin's beard. Thank you, Kingsley. They've changed the time of your hearing." Arthur said and I scowled. Fudge is trying to make him late on purpose.

"When is it?" Harry asked and saw the scowl on Angels face.

"In five minutes." Arthur informed and I made sure my identity was in my pocket just incase I ever needed it and I was wearing my head of families robes to make me look like the Pureblood I am. It makes a good impression upon those. The gates close and the lift moves backwards. Then the lift drops downwards.

"Department of Mysteries." The lift said and I sighed and walked out as I snuck to hear voices and Arthur saw this as she hid from Lucius and Fudge. Kingsley eyed her suspiciously and made hand movements which he didn't understand at all. I had people watching the department myself and can hide from Alastor's eye. I made him the eye when I heard about it and I couldn't let that happen. I might of not known him or remembered him but I didn't like it.

They were whispering about the Unspeakables and the Department. Lucius is trying to convince him to know about the Department. "And I'm confident, Minister, that you will do the right thing." Lucius said to him and I scowled.

"Yes, but we must be..." The Minister said and they stopped and I knew it was due to Harry and Arthur there. Arthur makes Harry carry on. As I stayed they disappeared and I dragged Lucius aside and he glared to me.

"Don't even think about it. I know what your planning and it won't work but I have to ask why you joined him of all people?" I said and asked and Lucius glared at the woman.

"Because, the light side took my wife's cousin. The Dark Lord promised her family to help find her if we joined him." Lucius said in a monotoned voice and she scoffed and he glared.