The Birth, The Attack of Nagini and Christmas

5th October
.........

Snow was on the ground. I was at the moment 20 weeks and 5 days but since I've been away from Hogwarts I've been battling Deatheaters and Voldemort. I hate that wretched man with a vengeance. I've told Sirius and Severus my plans in not telling my parents or Harry and Hermione who I am and Severus was concerned but I told him, Voldemort was my number one priority and Severus reluctantly agreed and Sirius was saddened but agreed and Remus knew now. He only knew after all the begging Sirius did to me and he's my future son in law so I told him.

At the moment I was in the Hogs Head waiting for Hermione, Ron and Harry as they have told me to run their club that teaches DADA. I happily agreed and Hermione was thankful in her letter.

"This is mad. Who would want to be taught by Angel? And who would want to me to help her?" Harry said to the two of them. "We're nutters, remember?" Harry told them as he wondered where Angel was.

"Look on the bright side: you can't be any worse than old toad face. Also Angel knows what she's doing so with her beside you, you can beat anyone." Ron said to that one and walked with them.

"Thanks Ron." Harry said to him.

"I'm here for you, mate." Ron said to that one and I was getting looked at by Uncle Aberforth and it was freaking me out.

"You look like my sister in law." Aberforth said to the woman who was sat there and she was looking to him back. "I'd know my niece anywhere but my brother would be blind to it." Aberforth said and the woman sighed and looked to him.

"How? Not even Albus has figured that out." I asked and said to him and he chuckled and hugged me and I hugged him.

"Because I know my niece. Anyways, what the hell happened to you?" Aberforth said to her and asked in curiousness but he's glad she was back and fighting against Voldemort.

"Just say, Voldemort wiped my memories of everything with my friends and I've been in an orphanage, hunted down by Voldemort and experimented on, opened Le Da, have children and now, I'm fighting against Voldemort one more time and hopefully...we'll beat him by Harry's 17th before he starts or after he just starts Hogwarts." I said to him and Aberforth chuckled and slapped me on the back. "Be careful please, I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do." I said and Aberforth smiled and brought me a hot chocolate and I smiled he remembered. "Yum." I said as I took a sip and then Harry and Hermione with Ron entered and they saw me and smiled as they hugged me.

"Angel, you made it." Hermione said and with that the children she had invited came in and we sat down and Uncle Aberforth was listening to us.

Everyone was nervous to say anything until Hermione stood up. I looked to her and she looked to me. "Um. Hi." She said and I sighed and stood up and Hermione looked to me and nodded.

"Hi, everyone. Thanks for joining us here at the Hogshead. As you know I'm Headmistress Amy McDore of Le Da Academy, I'm also High Governess of Hogwarts and currently fighting Voldemort." I said to them and they looked shocked at the name. "I know none of you believe us right now but this isn't the point. You all know why we are here and that is to find a teacher for Defence, a real teacher would be nice. I'm up against going behind Umbridge's back because she has been annoying throughout the year, she has caused me to have several anger shouts at my school about what she's doing, but unfortunately with the Minister I can't do anything about her but I will be doing at the end of the year don't worry." I addressed and the twins grinned. "Now, we need one teacher who's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts." I said to them.

"Why?" A boy asked and I don't know but I think it's Zachary Smith.

"Why? Because You-Know-Who's back you toss pot." Cedric said to that one and he stood up by me and I smiled at him and Cedric smiled at her because she saved his life.