Umbridge is Hell

8th September
.......

It's been over a few days since I've been staying here and I've watched Harry grow more frustrated and lonely. He's been writing to me and Sirius.

'Dear Padfoot
I hope you're all right.
It's starting to get cold here. Winter is definitely on the way.' Harry was walking to Hagrid's shut to check if he was there not noticing a silver and black tabby cat with green eyes watching him with sorrow. 'In spite of being back at Hogwarts, I feel more alone than ever. Even with Angel being on her duties to help get rid of Voldemort and protecting the innocent. I know you, of all people will understand with Angel.' Harry watched as a Thesteral flew into the forest and I followed Harry as he walked in the forest and I turned back to normal and followed silently using my stealth.

I saw Luna there barefooted and I saw the Thesteral's. I've been back at Le Da to check on its progress and it's been excellent. Minerva has definitely proved herself with her fighting and even, Mason has been doing excellent and Rachel knew that as well but she's being protective. I just wished they didn't have to fight but students have signed up each day after asking their parents permission. Some have even joined without it and they've told me they wanted to fight to keep their families safe and I had to agree, I'm fighting for my family and my rights of freedom to do anything I want.

As I watched I stroked an adult Thesteral. "Hello, Harry Potter." Luna greeted and I knew she was the order children that was in the Order. Xenophilius is her father and writes for the Quibbler. But surprisingly Lucius has written to me in secret, hoping to meet Joanne just to confirm it was her and I've agreed. He has to tell Bellatrix though and Narcissa is coming alone to Le Da to see for herself.

"Your feet. Aren't they cold?" Harry asked as he notified and Luna saw Ms McDore smiling at the two with happiness and tired eyes.

"A bit. Unfortunately, all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared. I suspect Nargles are behind it." Luna said but I knew what it was, that was bullying and I hated it. I remember I got bullied in school until I became popular through sports and the war.

"What are they?" Harry asked and Luna motioned for me to tell him and I smiled as I walked behind him.

"They're called Thesteral's, Harry." I said placing my arm around him and Harry jumped slightly and saw Angel and he hugged her in happiness of seeing her but saw her stomach and looked questionably. "It seems I have some children along the way." I said and Harry smiled at this one. "Always, they're quite gentle, really, but people avoid them because they're a bit..." I said wondering what to describe them as.

"Different." Harry finished and I nodded.

"Just like you and Luna are different. There's nothing wrong with our differences. If we all were the same then it would be boring but if we all broke apart then we have nothing left." I said to him and Harry took these words in.

Luna walked towards the baby Thesteral. "But why can't the others see them?" Harry asked and I didn't want to say on this one.

"They can only be seen by people who've seen death." Luna said to that one and I sighed at this remembering all the people I've seen be killed in the war.

"So you've known someone who's died, then?" Harry asked Luna curiously and I knew he's seen Lily and James die.

"My mum. She was quiet an extraordinary witch, but she did like to experiment and one day, one of her spells went badly wrong. I was 9." Luna said and I sighed another person who's lost their life. Life is too short to waste.

"I'm sorry." Harry said to her on that one.

"Yes, it was rather horrible. I do feel very sad about it sometimes, but I've got my dad. Even Ms McDore helps out us sometimes, when she can that is because she's a very busy woman, aren't you?" Luna said and explained and looked to me and I nodded with a sad smile.