Are We Sure The Vampire's A Teenager?

While this is predominantly medieval, I'm giving them actual working bathrooms but more Victorian era styled, because I want to. Also, they have a magical forest full of gods. They can have similar bathrooms to modern bathrooms, and I looked up what shampoo alternatives were in the Victorian era and what I mention were the four that I found (although I'm not really sure how the Rosemary one was used. The person who wrote the article said they themselves preferred to use it as a rinse but I like the idea of some sort of paste better, idk.)

"Tivachi...!" Oliver whined, sitting in the filled bathtub while sulking like a child as the wolf god licked the side of his face calmly. "Stop licking me! It was bad enough I had no idea how to work this and you had to do it for me!"

Tivachi chuckled, amused, and continued licking Oliver's face and neck, being sure to be much more delicate and careful around the burns and his bite mark. They never did heal properly. "You are my pup. I want to take care of you, and since that includes bathing you, I will do it."

"Still... I don't need you cleaning me when I'm in a bath." Oliver's voice cracked near the end, and he coughed, covering his mouth with his hand. He shivered momentarily, before starting to go about cleaning himself, taking the bar of soap some servants had supplied. He sniffed it absentmindedly, smelling lavender and... Something else. His nose crinkled in disgust, but he used it anyway, hoping the smell of lavender was enough to mask the other scent in the soap.

Tivachi laughed again, nuzzling his chosen, and sat back, watching Oliver clean himself and the water turn brown. "Are you cold?" He asked after watching Oliver shiver a few more times, and the vampire quickly shook his head.

"No, it's just.... Strange. I'm not used to this." Oliver mumbled, slipping his shoulders under the water to wash the soap from them. Oliver did this carefully with the rest of his body, scrubbing at the dirt coating him until his skin was raw. Tivachi waited until the last bit of Oliver was no longer covered in dirt before standing and walking towards the knobs that controlled the water, and he motioned towards the dirty water.

"Oliver, pup, you know that plug I put in the drain?" Oliver nodded,  and he moved forward towards where he knew Tivachi meant.

"You want me to pull it out, right?" Tivachi nodded, and Oliver removed the plug, flinching at the sudden sound of water draining from the tub.

"When it's drained, I'd like you to start it again. Your hair needs to be washed, and I refuse to let you do that in muddy water."

Oliver nodded once more, staying in the tub as the water drained around him. When it had all drained, he plugged the drain again and turned the water back on, this time doing it himself since he now knew how to work it. He filled it just enough to slide and dunk his head under the water, since he wasn't sure where they got all of their water and he didn't want to waste any. He looked to the small tray next to the tub with different containers of products, and frowned at all of them. The only one he recognized was soap. The containers had labels on them, explaining what they were and how to use them. He stayed away from the black tea option, not sure if it would darken his hair or not, and grabbed a circular container with a green paste in it, labeled Rosemary.

He opened it and sniffed at it, smelling the strong scent of the herb. He turned it over after replacing the lid, and read the short amount of instructions on the back, frowning as he did. The words blurred a little, and he rubbed at his eyes, wondering if he was just tired. Sunlight slowly filtered in from the small circular window high on the wall to his left, brightening the room. He looked to Tivachi, holding out the container. "I already smell like lavender.... Should I smell like this, too?" Tivachi nudged off the lid and sniffed, then sniffed at Oliver's skin, thinking.