Going To The Mall !

Kayla Pov' s
I Had To Change Bc Had Got Breakfast All Over Me The Outfit Is In The Pic ! ☝🏽 So Anyways I waited Down Stairs For them Too get thorough getting Dress! Hurry up y'all we going be late I'm So tired of this And She's Always the one to be the last to get dressed Kyanna Big Headd!!

Kyanna Pov
So I need Too be looking really cute so Bobby can Notice Me Today !! I'm always the last to get dressed so they should be used To it !

DUckie Pov
I'm dressed And Ready to go but Also nervous I'm So ready too see my babe Ricky Bell the one And Onlyy !

Kena Pov
What U Saying I'm ready too see my. Babe Ronnie DevoeU Already Know!

Q Pov
Both of y'all be Quiet cause Y'all already Know that Jhonny Gill is The Best ! Of New Edition!

Kay Pov
Nope All Y'all Wrong See My Babe Mike is The Star Of The Group and the smartest Too So ! Haha Y'all crazy if y'all think they Are !

Kayla Pov"s
How About All Y'all shut up Nun of them is bigger than the other but in my opinion Ralph is the most loyal one Out the group And Let's Not forget before Jhonny even Join the group Ralph Was The Lead singer don't get me wrong he still is but Jhonny Brought A new Sound To the group and it's Even Better So All Y'all Wrong They All Good At What They Do even Bobby any ways Let's Go And I'm Driving for sure!!

Kyanna Pov
In the car! Y'all Know Kayla got A Point About All that ! That She said In The House!

Kay Pov
Whatever She doesn't have Point!

Kena Pov
Yeah Kay Right Kayla Don't Know What She Talking About!

Q Pov
We Here OMG ! I'm So happy We About to meet Our Husband Y'all.

Duckie Pov
Yupp Y'all Let's Go I'm so excited Y'all !