47:He talks in his sleep

Izaya

Y/n pov:

I was reading a Noragami manga while laying on my back (Just like you play with your phone before it falls on your face).

"N/n-samaaaaa~~~ I wanna *yaaaaaawn* sleep~~~~~" Izaya whined.

"K" I answered without looking at him. I heard footsteps before his head was placed on my (flat/big) chest. I was used to it, but I still blushed a little.

After some time, Izaya fell asleep. He must be really tired then. Then, I heard him mutter something that made my face go red.

"N/n-sama is so...wet~~~"

That's when manga fell on my face.

Shizuo

Y/n pov:

Me and Shizuo were cuddling on the coach while watching Attack on Titan. Shizuo was bored of it soon and fell asleep. While sleeping, his eyebrow twitched like how it would when he really wants to punch someone in the face.

"D-don't...I say don't steal my..my candy, WOMAN!!" he opened his eyes and glared at air before falling asleep again. All I could do was sweatdrop.

Masaomi

Y/n pov:

Masaomi wanted to take a break from his work, so we were in a train, driving to my little sisters house (From now on you have a sister if you don't). My sis wanted to celebrate her birthday party with us so she called for us to come. We agreed. Of course, Flirt was with us.

"N-no..." Masaomi's sleepy voice came from beside me. That when I noticed that his head is on my shoulder and he was sleeping. "Y-you...can't do it...NO! DON'T TURN OFF THE TV!! NOOOOOO!! *sob* Y/n-sama is so cruel..."

I facepalmed, because he caused everyone in the train to look at us. I glared at them.

"THE FUCK YOU LOOKIN' AT?!"

Mikado

Y/n pov:

At night, when Mikado was sleeping, I was playing with my phone. Actually, READING on my phone. Fanfictions, to be exact.

"Y/n-sama."

I tensed up at Mikado's serious voice. He has never been so serious. I slowly turned to look at him, to find him still sleeping.

'Lol, I am even more crazy than I thought'

"Don't eat that...it's poisonous...Joker had poisoned it to revenge me for being Batman..." he continued.

I almost fainted.

Kyohei

Y/n pov:

We had a date in a cinema, but Kyohei, not being a big fan of romance movies, fell asleep on me. I sighed because I don't like these kind of movies myself (sorry if you like these movies).

"These stars...sucks..." Kyohei muttered. I didn't looked at him, because I know that he's sleep talking.

"Hmm? Why is that?"

"Because...they aren't as beautiful as..."

"As?.."

"As turtles!.."

I just silently stared at him with a look that said 'Are you fucking serious?..' .

Shinra (New!)

Y/n pov:

I was laying on bed, reading a book. Shinra was already sleeping beside me. It was...HOLY SHIT IT'S ALREADY 4:56AM?!?!??!?!?!

I was about to go to sleep before I heard Shinra mumble something. I leaned closer to hear what he was mumbling.

"N/n...Chan...in a...neko nurse clothes...." he then started drooling and blushing. I also blushed at his perverted smile. I smacked him with a book and quickly put it on his face so it would look like it fell out of my hands when I was sleeping.

"Ow! What the-oh, you're sleeping. I thought it was you." Shinra at first yelled then started whispering when he noticed me 'sleeping'. I felt him turn off the light and cuddle me. "I'll put you in that nurse outfit tomorrow, n/n-Chan."

'And I know you are awake' he added in his thoughts.

Walker (New!)

(Y/n) pov:

"Bet it's going to be you who will fall asleep on me" I challenged Walker as I felt determination run through my veins. Walker turned to me with his eyes slightly open.

"(John Cena rips paper) Are you sure about that?" he said his lips curling into a grin. "Wanna bet?"

"Oh hell yes I'm betting"

~Time Skip bought to you by quote that was created by RK800 "I like dogs"~

"That was boring, he didn't even spend an hour awake"

I deadpan at the guy, who was leaning on me, snoring his heart out.

"Funny things is that he drank 5 cups of coffee and passed out halfway of the 6th one." I murmur to myself as I glance at the mug on the coffee table. "I didn't even drink coffee at all"

"(Y/n)...."

"Hm?" I turn to Walker only to find him sound asleep.

'Sleep talking...How cute-'

"...when will we finally do it?.."

'Nevermind he can go fuck himself'

"...."

'I'm jk  lemme say something lewd he can't hear me anyways'

"...."

"Harder daddy"

"(Y/n)-Chan, I'm awake tho-"

"No, you're not"

"What do you-" I knocked him out with a book.

Kasuka (New!)

(Y/n) pov:

I have never really stayed awake at night. Not for long at least. Today I needed to write lyrics for an original song I decided to create for my next performance. Kasuka was sleeping right behind me while I was sitting on a sofa. He was also hugging my waist too, leaving us in a weird position.

"M...Mine...."

I sat there quietly for a bit.

"No shit, Sherlock"

Aoba  (New!)

(Y/n)'s pov:

I stare at Aoba's face for about....2 hours? What? Don't blame me, I just wanna hear what he says if he's asleep. I never heard him talking in his sleep so I decided that it's time to finally hear it.

Buuuuuuut as you see, nothing is going good. I sigh.

"Dammit, just speak up."

"...."

"Fuck it, I'm going to sleep" I turn around and get into comfy position before I hear a quiet mumble behind me.

"...fish team gooooooo. ......"