Useless Prologue

I would like to apologize for how crappy my writing is, I was procrastinating all summer so I hardly wrote at all.

You can skip this prologue. I'm just referencing the original Dank Diaries.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Paige ran out of the school building of Paigedro Middle School in tears. The entire school found out about her secret-- the Dank Diary-- and everyone, including Mary and Gary, finally got to see what's been causing Paige so much pain: the memes. The memes she's spent years with were treated like offensive freaks when school staff saw them. The math teacher tried to use one of the memes to appeal to students, who were rather fascinated with the memes.

She stopped in her tracks when she saw the back of her green friend's head. He too, was bawling his eyes out as rain started pouring down onto them to add more of the dramatic tension. "P-Pepe!" Paige shouted for some unknown reason, her mouth hung open rather dumbly as she sadly stared at the frog. "I have to get rid of the Dank Diary!-- The normies will kill you all!"

Pepe didn't say anything, but he sniffled, motioning his hand towards him. Paige started to come closer, but Dat Boi came cycling around the corner and stopped near Pepe, giving him a comforting smile.

"Shit is a woman who has been called a princess." Siri said loudly in Paige's pocket. All three of them jumped at the unexpected virtual assistant.

"Siri always spoke some wise words," Pepe said glumly, wiping his tears. "That's deep."

"How do I destroy the Dank Diary, Siri?" Paige asked.

"All you have to do is pass it on to someone else." Siri informed. "Is I don't know what I wanted to mention but when it comes down I don't mean it don't even know how."

Even Dat Boi started crying at Siri's words of wisdom. "Siri, how am I supposed to do that?"

"The Normies will be brainwashed when the Diary is passed on. Just hide it somewhere; someone'll find it. . But then you must Kate Marsh." Siri instructed. "She was a game like that and she died."

"Siri, stop!" Dat Boi cried. "That story is so depressing! I can't believe she died!"

Paige dug into her backpack to pull out the Dank Diary, as she hastily put it right underneath a horribly painted green bench. She darted back into the school and breathlessly climbed her way up the stairs until she reached the top.

Breathing heavily, she closed her eyes dramatically. She bit her lip to prevent herself from screaming, and jumped off the roof-- Kating. The memes vanished into thin air, and the rain stopped. Everything was normal again-- just the way it was before Paige found the Diary.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I fixed the plot hole.