Red Feno

Red. Red. Red. RED.

Its all i see.

RED. Red. Red. Red.

Its all i see. Why is it all i see? Red.

Pain.

It hurts. This pain,pain pain! It hurts! It hurts but you continue. Continue this pain. Pain.

Hold me down,shut me up. Pull my hair, cut me up. It no longer hurts but... Red. So much red.

Gold. A pillar of gold peirce's me turning the gold to red. I feel a part of me vanish. I hear the cracking of my insides as it passes threw me. I feel the beat in my chest stop for a moment.

I hear a voice cry in the distance. I know the voice but can't recognize it. I must get to it but i can barely feel anything.

It calls a name, is it my name? What is my name?

I feel hands hold me and feel droplets hit my face as the hands wrap my body up.

I open my eyes to see red, a different red. it looks at me followed by a blue one. Their full of water.

Next moment i leave the hands and gravity pulls me to the earth.

Pain.

I look up to see blue once again. So much blue. Little splats of white drag across it. So pure.

A speck of red journeys across the sky. It comes close. Looks at me with gold. Such beautiful gold. The red was different. It was peaceful not full of pain.

I reached out to it and it did as well. His hands were massive like a wild beast.

Lifting me to the sky. I could see the world below. So much green and blue. So beautiful but it disappeared as the fire in the sky set in the distance.

Red set me down in a large gray tunnel, a cave.

I wiped the red from my face. I looked at the red to see a clear picture. I sat in front of a dragon.

Large black horns upon his head and layers of dagger lye in his mouth. Am I his next meal?

"Don't worry kid you're safe here. Do you have a name?" He asked.

A name.. I can't remember...

"I don't know it" I replied.

He seemed confused. Maybe he didn't understand that I can't remember.

" Was that your father who was with you as you laid in a field awake by his corpse?"

" I don't know."

" Do you remember anything?"

I shook my head. Why can't I remember anything? Who am I? Who was I with? So many questions with no answers.

" Don't worry kiddo I've got you covered. Here no one can hurt you it's just us and Mother Nature."

From that day forward I lived with the dragon as my father. Four years past and we lived in peace but it did not last as the man who left me behind had come for me. I knew it was him the man who saved me from the red for when I looked in his eyes I saw one blue the other red.

The Dragon who took care of me was named Feno. Being a dragon he did not know much about humans nor having a child. He tried his best everyday to live life with me to the fullest.

He lived alone in the mountains away from Humanity. No Neighbors, no friends, nobody. We lived happily together but like every happy ending there's a dead end.