2

the next morning i woke up drenched from head to toe in sweat. i groaned and got out of bed walking into the bathroom, i turned the knob and let the cold water pour down my body. i let out a sigh of relief as my body temperature began to go back to normal. i climbed out wrapping a towel around my body and walking back into my room. i was taken aback when i saw Xavier sitting on the edge of my bed. "look im not showing you my naked body." i said while walking towards my dresser, i decided on a pair of faded denim shorts and a flannel. "don't look." i said to Xavier while pulling my panties up and legs and hooking my bra on. i slid my shirt over my head and pulled my shorts up buttoning them.

"ok." he turned his head and examined my outfit. "isn't that to revealing?" he said while putting his hand on the back of his neck. i rolled my eyes at him. "I've know you less than 24 hours and your already controlling." i said while chuckling and walking back into my bathroom, Xavier was hot on my heels following me. "is there a reason why you keep breaking into my bedroom while I'm naked?" he chuckled and sat on the edge of my bath tub watching my every move. "i like you. you entertain me."

i chuckled and rolled my eyes at him. "that's cute. when you roll my eyes." my checks turned a bright shade of red. "seriously though Xavier. why do you keep coming when im naked? does your naked girl radar go off? and also how old are you?" Xavier stood up and laughed. "im 23 darling." i chuckled and brushed my tangled hair out. "well Xavier, hate to burst your bubble but I'm not even 16 yet, so technically your a perv." he chuckled and scrunched his nose up. "i can wait a few more.. months?" i rolled my eyes again.

"weeks. 2 to be technical about it." he thought for a second "so we got a Halloween baby up in this joint?" he raised his hands up in the air and fist pumped. "hell yeah that's awesome." i nodded my head and finished my hair, i decided to leave it down and let mother nature do its thing. "but that is kinda weird, just showing up at some 15 year olds house every time shes naked." he shrugged and turned around walking back into my room.

"well, i gotta go down stairs so. it was nice seeing you again Xavier." he smiled and walked back towards the window. "see ya around jail bait." he winked at me before jumping out my window and landing gracefully. "if only." I said to myself. I turned around and began walking out my door when I bumped into Aiden. "watch where your going next time." he snapped at me. odd my brother never snaps at me like that. he woulda just kept walking. "who pissed in your corn flakes." he stopped walking and turned his head, sweat was running down his forehead. a look of concern was plastered on my face, "Woah bro. you look sick. maybe you should go lay back down." I said while walking towards him.

"fuck you." he turned back around and walked down the stairs. my mouth was hanging wide open as I watched him disappear. "fucking asshole." I rolled my eyes and continued in the same direction. walking into the kitchen I saw Aaron sitting at the table with his head down. "tell me you're not getting the bitch fit to." he leaned his head up and looked at me. "don't." he put his head back down. grandma came into the kitchen looking at Aaron. "you feeling ok dear?" she asked placing a hand on his back. "not feeling good." he said with his head still laid down. aiden came in shortly after and sat at the table. he looked at Aaron with anger in his eyes.

grandma scurried away quickly disappearing into the living room. I decided to brake my spy skills out and ease drop. I quietly walked towards the door frame and leaned against it. "we need to tell them soon so they know what to expect. we cant just let them......" her voice lowered. "its what she would have wanted." I heard my grandpa sigh. "fine. ill go take Aiden into town." I heard the chair move and I jogged back into the kitchen. a few moments later grandpa walked back in. 

"Aiden. im gonna need your help in town. you up for it?" Aiden leaned his head up and looked at him. "sure." he stood up and walked through the kitchen. grandma came in a few moments later and looked at us. "Alaska will you sit down. I have to talk to yall about a few things."