Chapter eleven

Theodore

Yaana's face when I teased her last night was hilarious. I don't think I enjoyed anything more than that in the past few years. I simply love making her all hot and angry.

She is one lucky girl because if anyone else damaged my car, that person would be dead by now. What is in her that makes me want to protect her and not hurt her?

I slept on the sofa and it was 2:00 pm when I woke up. Rean must have sent a car by now. I checked my phone and saw Rean's message telling athat the car is already here. Yaana is still sleeping so I asked the driver to bring up the car keys and go.

I called up Rean to tell him that I would be late for the job. He understood, maybe made some inappropriate jokes about me and Yaana, but I ignored them.

I could now see Yaana moving in the bed. She is waking up. She sat on the bed, rubbing her eyes. "Do you ever sleep?"

"Yes I am human too." I smiled at her. I am in a much better mood. Yaana's cheeks went bright red as I smiled at her.

"Don't. Smiling makes you so normal." She lets out a cute chuckle. Cute? Oh my god. I am so deep in this.

"I am normal." I replied with the same tone as before.

"You aren't. Believe me. Leave that, do we have to leave now?" She asked.

"Ah, yes. Get up and get ready. We leave in ten"

"Where are we going? Why are we going?" Is there anything she doesn't question about? This time, I am going to tell her the truth.

"We are going to a small town nearby. I got information that they have 500 girls for sale-" She stopped me in between.

"You are not buying them. Oh my god. I knew you killed people, you kidnap them but buying girls and selling them to be raped  is horrible. Theo!" She screamed at me.

"Shut up. I am not going to buy them and sell them! Or rape them!" She let out a sigh of relief as I said that, so I continued. "My men are already there. I am just going to make them a deal to sell them to me so I get to release them. If they do not agree, we kill them and set the girls free."

"You are not going to do bad things with them? But isn't that what you mafia people do?"

"We kill. We deal drugs. We make money. Millions. Billions. Other people like us might do that but nothing bad happens to women under my leadership. No women has ever been raped by any of my men." I would never do anything like that after what happened with my....mother.

"Oh thank god. Thank god. So we go in there and kick the bad guys butt and save the day?" Yaana exclaimed happily.

"Yeah. Now hurry up." I said as I left the room to give her privacy.

At the town

Yaana

Theo pulled the car outside a large old warehouse. "Stay in the car. I will go in and come out. If anything happens, just drive away." Theo stated calmly.

"I am not leaving you die or anything." I panicked. I can't let him die, can I?

"Do what you are said." Theo started to climb out of the car as I called him. "Theo...umm...take care." Theo's face was surprised and shocked but he gave me a smile before getting out.

Two hours later

Two friggin hours since Theo left this car. What the fuck is happening inside there?

Just that moment, the warehouse doors opened and I could see hundreds of girls coming out. The girls were so skinny and had clothes barely covering them. They looked hungry and so tired. Yet, the smile on their faces clearly says that Theo won.

Theo made the deal and set all these girls free. Wow. He is this badass murderer and yet he does so much good for strange girls. Why?

He came in smirking and started the engine. I started to talk excitedly. "Oh my god, those girls. They looked absolutely elated. Wow wow, Theo. You are amaaaaaaaazi- Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh." I screamed before I even finished my sentence as I heard a loud boom from behind. I looked back and saw the warehouse go up in flames in a distance.

"What the hell is happening? Oh my god the girls. Are they even safe? Theo, we have to go back." I nudged his arm.

Theo turned around at me and I could see pure happiness on his face. He is fucking beaming with happy. "Chill, Yaana. The girls are perfectly safe with their families. My men took care of them. I was the one who blew up the warehouse. Those fuckers had to die."

I gasped." You killed them? But you made a deal with them!"

"Deal? They don't deserve to bargain. They buy girls and sell them like toys. You tell me, do they deserve to live?" His smile disappeared long ago.

"They don't." I whispered as I turned to look outside from the window.