CHAPTER 1

"Mhmmm"

"mhmmm!"

I'm so scared. I don't know what to do.
Sobrang init dito and I can't breathe properly.

Hands tied behind my back and mouth taped. It's as if I was kidnapped. I was shut in the trunk of the car.

*thud thud thud*

As a try to get out of the trunk. My heart races because I fear that something might happen to me.

But, then..

The trunk suddenly opens..

It's Luke Ashton Valdez

The most handsome man I've ever seen. But also one of the Feared Mafia Leader in the country.

Each of his perfect features scream Danger as his piercing eyes bore to mine. He's an Alpha, could be a God sent from Hell to rule over us. Mere humans.

I don't have words. He's so handsome. I might actually melt because of how he looks at me..

You're wondering how did I end up in a such situation?

Here's the story how Luke Ashton Valdez changed my entire world.

"Gracey? are you awake? come downstairs now or you'll be late"

"do you even want to be late on your first day?"

"No mommy, thank you for telling!"

I really love her. My mom's the sweetest. Even if I'm this old she still cares for me a lot.

"Gracey, baby your dad said na you should go with them today. I can't bring you to school today."

"It's okay mom. Plus it's dad and my brothers. Love you mom."

I honestly don't get along with my father that much. He's just the total opposite of mom. He only thinks of himself and business. I grew up with a complete family but, I never really felt that I have a father.

He was just there when its 'special occasion' like it's when our family needs a family presentation.

"dad. Sabi ni mom sumabay daw ako sainyo.."

"Ok, hop in."

well, that's kinda awkward. Continuing my story. I wasn't known by the press. Because when I wasn't born yet he thought that they're having another son. But I came out as a girl. So he's kind of having low expectations from me.

He's like my other brother. They actually vibe with each other. That's why it's obvious he's the favorite amongst us Three kids.

The Eldest one is 'Travis Lim' aka The favorite. I'm the second eldest one, the only girl Katelyn aka the least favorite.
The youngest is 'Timothy Grey Lim' well he's more softer than my brother atleast.