Spirit Controller 'me'

Parsha returned after some hours. I was out of the state of griefness. Well there was tge presence of ocean of grief inside me but i was stable enough to hold myself exteriorly. Parsha was gazing at me in a very warmful way and he was in silence which made me feel mysterious. I guess as a introvert i could not actually start up the conversation with anyone, but at that time i wanted
To know 'my past' way badly and concluding the defeat of my personality against my curiousity i lifted mu right hand towards him which means that 'you may start up the conversation' (WR: guess, Azbadekh is good place for introverts. What's your plan Adi XD) He understands the sign and start speaking "Indeed ko. You okay now?"
"Tell me my past." I said in quite sassy tone.
"I am sorry. Well, after tge conflict between Azbadekh and Jablaketh on the 'counsil of the Dert' where queen of Jablaketh accused Highnesty Aasthas and behaved in a very intolerable manner and you know how we warrier knights Azbadekhians are. We could not handle our zeal and went against them in a very destructive manner. So, there was the beginning of cold war between the two clans. Witty mother Aasthas figured out the worst scenario and teleported your soul to the earthly world replacing the soul of child named 'Denny'. The soul of Denny died a very heroitic death tho.."
"Wait how? What? And how can a soul literally 'die' ~_~" I replied in a confused tone.
"I know where you are confused in Ko" he added a grim and added " let me elaborate you clearly. Basically, the clan on power has tge right to teleport the 'royal' soul to earth for the protection and the soul to be replaced on the earth should actually face the life's real tragidy and sorrow and tactiful brain to hide it and distract it as h/she have face the consequences of the war and be able to tackle every war decisions. Since, Denny fulfills the conditions he gets replaced by your soul. Moreover, your memory and Denny's memory was eraged too when being on each others body but some visions of past memories were added to maintain balance"

"Oh! I get it now. Aghhhh! My head is spinning. My mind....aghhh!!!........."
I mumbled in pain and helplessy added " I guess i am getting back the Dennys past too....the 'whole past' the part of past i was not familier with.....past that occured before teleportation"
(WR: Well, When Adi was in Denny's body he used to change the topic when there was topic on sadness because he could sense the presence of some grief but did not knew how to elaborate XD)

"Because, while i was telling you the past you remembered Denny too and were unknowingly muttering the sacred words of Jafar which technically works when one soul has faded and the other remembers the soul so that he could gain the thoughts, feelings and memories of the dead soul."
"Nooooo.. i could not hold this much grief. The fusion of two griefs....more sorrows ;-;"
"Ko-Adi you are now the fusions of two soul, fusion of two lives that means you've achived the honourific of 'Min-" which means the spirit controller and invisible horn on your head but you can feel them.
"wtf" i replied feeling my 'invisible' horns.   loner~