Goodbye

I couldn't take it.
I've been pushed around, left out, verbally abused and kicked out by the pack ever since the accident with Allison.
Since I'm no longer apart of the 'McCall pack' and everything else is just mentally draining. I think it's time for me to get out of here, away from this mess that I call my life.

Earlier that day
3rd person
Stiles walked through his bedroom door and collapsed on his bed after a long and tiring day of school, not to mention last night the pack demanded research to be done about this new threat hoping at least he could find a connection between the assassinations that have been happening.
Stiles closed his eyes about to drift off to sleep when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He groaned and reached into his pocket pulling out his phone.

Scott 'pack meeting at Derek's loft in 10. Be there.'
Stiles sighed, got up and left to go to Derek's house.
A million thought where racing through the sarcastic boy's mind trying to figure out why he's been called to a pack meeting, usually they just leave him out.
'Maybe they need more research on the supernatural hit list' or 'did I do something wrong?' Are the two most prominent thoughts that went through his mind as he pulled open the lofts metal sliding door.
"Hey guys" Stiles spoke whilst leaning on one of the support Beams in the room.
"What's going on?"
Scott turned and looked at Stiles and spoke: "there's been a mutual vote.... Sorry Stiles. But you're out of the pack." He said sternly
Stiles wasn't shocked by this he knew it was bound to happen one day but he'd like to know why now?
"And the reason for this is?" He asked with a bored expression on his face slightly shocking some of the supernatural creatures in the room. Don't get him wrong, it hurt, oh how it hurt. But he had expected it after the Nogitsune incident. So for now, he's just pushing away his feelings to get through this conversation. 
"We don't accept murderous in our pack Stiles. Plus we can't keep looking out for the defenceless human." Scott replied as everyone nodded in agreement.
Stiles raised his eyebrow at this "it wasn't my fault you even said it wasn't my fault! I was possessed, what was I supposed to do?!" Stiles said his voice getting louder with each word "be stronger" Scott had said
"Be... be stronger? Are you for real?" Stiles said in disbelief "I survived being possessed, Scott! How many people can say that?!" Stiles exclaimed " you know what? It doesn't matter. I'm better without you guys." He stated as he stormed out of the room not to be seen by the pack in a long time.

*end flashback*

I finished packing the last of my bags and put them in my jeep.
I walked upstairs to look at my bedroom one last time and to write my dad a note.

To dad,

I'm sorry dad, I can't take it here in beacon hills anymore.

I need to leave before I go insane. Again, I'm sorry dad but I cannot tell you where I will be because I know you'll tell the pack and they'll follow.

I'm sorry.

Love,

Stiles.

I put the letter on the kitchen bench for when my dad got back from the station then walked out the door towards my jeep.
I started the car and drove away. Away from the pack, away from the never-ending cycle of death and away from beacon hills towards the nearest airport so I could start my new life in New York.

( Edited 15/11/17 )
(Re-edited 26/03/18)

(Re-re-edited 27/09/2019)