Healing

"STILES! Watch out!" Alec screamed as he watched his boyfriend get hit by the beast then hit the ground unconscious. Alec was furious. They'd gotten Mason out of the beast so alec felt no regret grabbing the pike and thrusting it into the beast's chest.

Earlier

9 am Mcall pack and shadow hunters have become allies
9:30pm
The mission is all stiles could think about, he feels selfish. He was sent here to save teenagers from their death but all he had been doing is personal shit so Stiles did what he hadn't done since his possessions. He blocked out all emotions, his main focus was killing this beast of gevaudan that had recently been resurrected by the dread doctor who are now, thankfully, dead. He had called everyone for a meeting later on but in the meantime, everyone has been trying to reach out to stiles but honestly, he could careless right now.

"Alright, argent has the pike all we need to do is get it off then, Scott I'll leave that to you, then we need to go through with our plan that we set up. Everyone be in their positions in the pipeline at 11. Got it?" Stiles spoke everyone nodded in agreement and headed out to prepare "stiles? Are you okay?" Alec asked "I'm fine" Stiles nodded then headed out to the pipeline to get ready.

10:30 (the pipelines)

"Stiles!" Jace yelled "what?" Stiles turned his head to look at the blond "they got Lydia out of the hospital but Theo locked her in a room somewhere in the pipelines" Jace explained, "it's starting, get into your position." Stiles ordered "but Lyd-" "she'll be fine" stiles cut him off Jace sighed and got into his position.

Now

"Put him on the table" Deaton instructed to Alec who was carrying stiles, Alec put him down and glanced at Lydia who was choking down a scream.
Alec became very nervous and grabbed stiles hand.
"Alec?" Stiles spoke softly "hey, hey stiles, it's okay, I'm here." Alec spoke holding back tears
"I love you Alec" stiles spoke and softly smiled up at his boyfriend "I love you too" Alec cried as Seaton instructed everyone to do something, grab him something, anything to save the young stilinski
"You'll be okay Alec" stiles spoke "hey, I'm supposed to say that to you" Alec slightly laughed through his tears and cried harder as stiles closed his eyes.

"Alec" Deaton spoke gaining the shadowhunters attention "he'll be just fine, but you need to activate the healing rune," Deaton said
"Right, yeah." A
Alec said grabbing his stele and re-drawing the rune
"So they're not just tattoos...." Liam spoke mostly to himself
"No, they're not," Deaton said as Alec ran his hand through Stiles' hair
"Please wake up soon," Alec said softly to stiles.