Not your fault

"Stiles! Watch out" Alec yelled and shot an arrow at the chimera that had come up behind stiles.

"Thanks" Stiles breathed out turning around again and knocking out his former high school student Tracy.
Stiles let out a breath of relief once he realized they were all down and turned to the other three shadow hunters when his former pack suddenly showed up.

"Stiles? What the hell?" Scott said looking at all the knocked out chimeras on the ground.
"Scott. This doesn't concern you" stiles spoke firmly to Scott. "Yes, it does! Stiles what hap-" Scott was cut off by three men in trench coats and metal helmets setting off a high frequency sending all of the supernatural creatures and shadow hunters to the ground.

"No! Wait!" Scott yelled before the dread doctors stabbed a metal pike through the chimeras on the ground, then left.
"Their death is on you, stiles!" Scott yelled accusingly at the tattooed boy
"How the hell is this my fault? You can't keep blaming me every time you fail at something Scott! This wasn't on any of us except those dread doctors!" Stiles yelled back. Scott just scoffed and walked away from the shadow hunters with the back following.

"Do did good stiles" Jace said patting stiles' shoulder
"Yeah, I could have done better" Stiles whispered to himself grabbing Alec's hand and walking home to bed dreading the next day of school.

"Mr. Stilinski You're late." Izzy said with a smirk when stiles walked in "a queen is never late miss. Lightwood" stiles spoke back laughing and sat in his seat unfortunately next to Lydia.

"Stiles?" Lydia asked
"What?" He replied back glaring at her
"How've you been? Where'd you go? You know I was completely against you getting kicked out? And I know Allison wasn't your fault." Stiles face softened for a second before going back to the normal glare he had going on in school most of the time.

"I've been perfectly fine, and where I went is for me to know, and frankly I don't care," Stiles said turning back around to face the front

"Have you seen your dad yet?" Lydia asked and stiles completely froze up at that. Stiles hadn't gone to see his dad, he'd thought about it but was too scared to see him.

"No" he spoke and Lydia finally decided not to ask any more questions and went back to her work leaving Stiles alone with thoughts of his father.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

What up with da sheriff? O.o