02

I wake up bright and early the next morning. I can tell by the clouds that it is going to be a little cold. So, I choose skinny jeans and a long sleeve (navy blue and bronze) shirt. I put my boots on and I brush my natural wavy hair.

I see Bella cooking breakfast when I make it to the kitchen. I make myself a hot chocolate to sip while I wait for Bella. Dad jogs down the stairs and steels some bacon from Bella's plate as she eats.

I finish up and I walk outside. The cold air hits me in the face like rain from the sky. I hover a little before I head into the woods. I smile at the sounds of birds and I smile at the swaying trees.

I stop when I hear a growl. I freeze when I see a person on an animal. He looks up and has blood on his face and dark eyes. He stares at me with his hungry eyes. I whisper but he flashes up to me and traps me against a tree.

My eyes widen as he stares at my face. I gulp down a lump trapped in my thirst before he lifts me up and flashes away from my house. Where is he taking me?!

He stops at a mansion and he sets me down. "Come in."

I nod, too scared to disobey. I follow the immortal creature inside the beautiful home. He leads me up the stairs where a group of people stand.

"Jasper, who is that?" The black haired girl asks. "She is so pretty!"

"I am not sure, Alice." Jasper replies. "She saw me feeding."

Alice looks at me then at Jasper's dark, pleading eyes. "What's your name?" She asks me.

"Bianca Swan." I reply. "I live on the other side of the woods."

"Well, Bianca Swan, you can't tell anyone." The blonde girl says.

"I w-won't." I stutter, I'm scared.

Alice introduces herself to me, and the others. Jasper has left the house; probably to finish what he had started.

"I will walk home; I love the outdoors." I say.

Rosalie nods. "Be careful out there, Bianca."

I nod before I leave their house. Jasper walks by me as I enter the woods. It is growing colder as the sun sets. I shiver as I curse at myself for forgetting a jacket.

After a few hours, I make it home. Bella hands me some hot chocolate before she goes to the thermostat. She turns the heat on before she goes to cook.

Dad walks in and he smiles at me. "How'd your adventure go?"

I smile. "I had fun."

Bella has made burgers and fries for supper tonight. I sit at the table and I eat what she made. Dad drags himself upstairs to the bathroom as I go to my room. I change into something warm and I slide under my think covers I just received from my closet. This might come in handy for cold nights.

I close my eyes and I fall asleep.

Here is here room guys: